Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Screw Enneagram 8! All we need is Om :tongue:

Any 1s with a close 7 or 3? I always get either 3 or 7 tied with 1 depending on mood. :p

·
Registered
410 Posts
Try self-verification =)

wait 8 weren't allowed... o shii---... o well

so what else to tell?.... hmm.... oh right...

WE'RE BETTER! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
so... I read this as an equation: 1 (-8) = (-7), however I tend to make everything positive, and the absolute value of |7|, oh, and here I am! however, I am usually 7 or 9, I'm kinda tied... which would also work out for |1| + |-8|....

or something

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
I'd honestly think that if an ENTP is typing as a 1 they are most likely an unhealthy 7 (since a 7's path of disintegration is to 1). 1's are conformists... that is pretty much the antithesis of an ENTP. For me, I always type as a 7 and usually 3 is close behind.

I also found it funny that the OP is INFJ trying to pretend to be ENTP... you should've changed your profile info and fully committed to the ruse -- at least that's what an ENTP would've done lol

·
Registered
680 Posts
*sticks head in and waves arm flailingly* "what about type 7s?!" : p

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I would think that ENTP 1's are quite likely. Just like ISTP 1's,and INTP 1's.

The motivations run much deeper with the enneagram.

Also,1's aren't necessarily conformists.They can also be quite radical and form themselves against the conformists or authority..if it's in line with their ideals for what is right or wrong.

The whole conformist thing is probably a particular breed of 1.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I have an 8 wing, but I'm really a 7 so that should mean I'm allowed here.

Also this -

I'd honestly think that if an ENTP is typing as a 1 they are most likely an unhealthy 7 (since a 7's path of disintegration is to 1). 1's are conformists... that is pretty much the antithesis of an ENTP. For me, I always type as a 7 and usually 3 is close behind.

I also found it funny that the OP is INFJ trying to pretend to be ENTP... you should've changed your profile info and fully committed to the ruse -- at least that's what an ENTP would've done lol
and this -

I go back and forth between 7 and 5.
*whisper* that means you're a healthy 7 or an average 5 :wink: *whisper*

Reactions: possiBri
1 - 20 of 59 Posts