Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is my anger because of enneagram 3 I have been described as a chill guy. People often are surprised when I am often aggressive verbally or physical sometimes not for good reason. I just lose my control and I lose my temper and lose all my diplomatic skills. Is it because enneagram 3 are more competitive and energetic than average?. Is it specifically 3w2 that are angry? because I noticed 3w4 are much calmer, introspective and cautious. 3w2 are more extroverted and flashy with their behaviour. It could just be me my tri type is 378

·
Registered
INFP 5w6
1,313 Posts
Given that you're ISFJ (Aux Fe) and Enneagram 3w2 (E2 nurturer type) i'd imagine you are generally easy in regards to going with group decisions, peoples needs ect (chill aspect). However you possess high standards. So when people mess around there arises irritation. There develops this pressure between not wanting to come across rude but at the same time a strong opposing urge to put an end to what is happening. Like anything caught in between to vices it shatters or explodes, and that type 8 rawness adds more fuel to what is already surfacing. Like a flamethrower perhaps?

Most enneagram 3 descriptions i've read about and people exuding 3 behaviours that i have met seem to experience this inexhaustible energy as they enter this Zen-like frame of mind, when the vision of what needs to be done presents itself without counter-thought or question. People caught in this vision who slack become obstacles, two things happen; that either get themselves correct or drop out. I'm guessing this would be the point of the anger that you experience.

One ENFP i dated was 3w2. The difference was that i tended to compete more with myself. My images were much more subtle, while hers were like the feathers of a peacock. She wanted more validation and love from others that she was indeed the baddest, and i wanted more appreciation for my uniqueness and artistry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts