Personality Cafe banner

2401 - 2404 of 2404 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi, I am back. I wrote about strength recentely. Strength of the heart.

I realise, I really needed. And I have quiet a lot of it. With the five pattern I know that at some point, some point where the pain becomes unbearable I pretend to... I shut down my heart quietly and go blank.

I just did a compassion meditation by Kristin Neff only being half with her guidance. But I knew it's fine, to show up only half is simply what is going on for me now.

I think that real strength lies in a heart that can protect and still stay open in adversity. This is how the lion is tamed. We cannot see it on the Tarot card but this is a wild lion. A fearful, reactive one. So strength is first not freaking out when an attack comes. Okay, here comes an attack. This lion is lashing out. He is stressed, and confused, he is dangerous. So here is wisdom. That recognizes reality. Direct knowing from the connection with the actual experience.

And now, we have clear knowing and a completely still heart when facing an attack or on otherwise dangerous situation.

The thing is, I believe, that the answer to the taming of the lion lies in this reaction. Don't be afraid. Because the attack is fear driven. It is fueling destructive aggression.

This is how the lion is tamed. So a lot of it is wisdom. Here it stems from emotional intelligence. The four?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi, I am back. I wrote about strength recentely. Strength of the heart.

I realise, I really needed. And I have quiet a lot of it. With the five pattern I know that at some point, some point where the pain becomes unbearable I pretend to... I shut down my heart quietly and go blank.

I just did a compassion meditation by Kristin Neff only being half with her guidance. But I knew it's fine, to show up only half is simply what is going on for me now.

I think that real strength lies in a heart that can protect and still stay open in adversity. This is how the lion is tamed. We cannot see it on the Tarot card but this is a wild lion. A fearful, reactive one. So strength is first not freaking out when an attack comes. Okay, here comes an attack. This lion is lashing out. He is stressed, and confused, he is dangerous. So here is wisdom. That recognizes reality. Direct knowing from the connection with the actual experience.

And now, we have clear knowing and a completely still heart when facing an attack or on otherwise dangerous situation.

The thing is, I believe, that the answer to the taming of the lion lies in this reaction. Don't be afraid. Because the attack is fear driven. It is fueling destructive aggression.

This is how the lion is tamed. So a lot of it is wisdom. Here it stems from emotional intelligence. The four?

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,403
I get tired from and taxed by people - having to interact with them due to any kind of obligation, be it professional or personal but especially professional. I wish I could work a full day without having to respond to emails and texts. I'm so exhausted from having to be "on." I get my shit done on time and well. I'm efficient and competent and don't ask for much...if only I could have a work schedule that were more conducive to my natural need to be left alone for longer than the average person.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I forget people's names. That's why I don't use them. XD

Only way I remember them is if I see the person on a regular basis.
As a five too I couldn't relate more. I actually tend to misuse peoples' names oftentimes and it's quite cringy, but it's more because whenever I somehow manage to ask someone's name, I forget to listen to what their name is, so maybe it's just my bad after all in the end, who knows.

2401 - 2404 of 2404 Posts