Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if it's just me, but I can't stand most of the world.
I'm an ENTJ, T 75, Type 8w7.
To me, how most/all of the people I've ever been acquainted with are with lack of a better term, "bad at solving their social problems".
Am I alone here, or are their others that have that willpower/creativity/self-control thing going on here?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'm a type 8 ENTJ. status, appearance, ego has never been one of my high priorities.
Apparently my high confidence & high self-esteem is "arrogance"
I live my life, people come into it.. accept people for who they are, keep the interesting ones in your life.

PUT YOUR PLATYPUS IN THE WATER

·
Registered
859 Posts
Type 8 here. Nice platypus.

People are bad at solving practically all their problems. I think most of them are a bit dumb.

I have a self control thing going on. I think discipline is the most important characteristic in life. One needs to develop discipline in order to handle the world, because discipline is freedom.

I get a lot of shit from people who don't succeed in matters of self control. I am not perfect there either, and there's always room for improvement. But when I wanted to lose weight, for example, I dropped 13 pounds a week, because I kept to a rigorous training routine and a strict diet. A girl I know actually became angry with me when I did that, because she thought I made it look easier than it actually was, and that stressed her out.

But really, when it comes to life in general, there's nothing that's easy or hard. It's simple. If you stick with what you do and follow the plan, it works. If you start making exceptions, it won't. People who lack the discipline to follow through on their decisions are bound for failure.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Ever watch a movie and get suprisingly frustrated at ALL the characters in the movie because they are dumb?

I can't stand watching chick flicks because the girl character is always a moron who makes bad decisions and then things unrealistically fall into place for her at the end like magic as if its trying to convince the person of average intelligence that things will just magically work out for them.

There is no such thing as luck or fate or destiny. I'm the architect of my own future. I make my own luck by making the right decisions. Made a bad decision? I roll with the punches and I fix the situation.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I don't know if it's just me, but I can't stand most of the world.
I'm an ENTJ, T 75, Type 8w7.
To me, how most/all of the people I've ever been acquainted with are with lack of a better term, "bad at solving their social problems".
Am I alone here, or are their others that have that willpower/creativity/self-control thing going on here?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No one THINKS, they just exist.
I was at a music lesson once, and my teacher was talking about what song we would play. We had our choice of any song, and she asked one girl who couldn't choose "If you had the the choice to play any song what would it be?" and she responded with "I don't know, I never really thought about it before. So the teacher asked her again "what song do you want to play?" and the girl said "I don't know, I never really thought about it before".
It's the kids watchin their Jersey Shore that done this.

·
Registered
298 Posts
INTP type 5 in peace here fellow NT buddies, I agree with the views expressed here it does feel like people are living in some sort of haze where they don't question their most basic assumptions, I got called a crazy Nihilist today for asking for some evidence(video footage etc) for the existence of hell but im the crazy one.

PS Not looking to step on the toes of any believers *leaves ENTJ forum quietly*.

·
Banned
4,831 Posts
Ever watch a movie and get suprisingly frustrated at ALL the characters in the movie because they are dumb?

I can't stand watching chick flicks because the girl character is always a moron who makes bad decisions and then things unrealistically fall into place for her at the end like magic as if its trying to convince the person of average intelligence that things will just magically work out for them.

There is no such thing as luck or fate or destiny. I'm the architect of my own future. I make my own luck by making the right decisions. Made a bad decision? I roll with the punches and I fix the situation.
Yes, yes and yes!

We're not known for our patience...at all. But we have to be careful of this since there isn't only one way to get the same outcome and there isn't only one possible outcome.

·
Registered
233 Posts

I luckily cringe and leave before this happens.

Why capitalism in theory should work!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.