Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post here and start a group, so we can show the world our true strength.

no 7s seriously.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hmmm.

Lots of time has elapsed and no replies from 8's. Might want to reconsider accepting 7's since we totally rock :wink:
I concur. An ENTP 7 can have just the right charisma to win over a lot of people. It would be foolish not to consider us as world dominators.

And I'm a 7w8 with military and leadership training. In other words, I have a whole lotta 8 in me.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I'm a 9 bitches

....with a 8 wing...

·
Registered
137 Posts
HAI VEL! xD

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
Actually my role model is Chairman Mao.
I feel I have much more in common with him than Mr. Alexander.
ah, so I guess Japan and ... may be then Australia and New Zealand ... although Australia might be a little bit too far ... and they aren't very rich in natural resources, may be just tourists wanting to be first to meet new year and see where lord of the rings was filmed, but that doesn't really count as a natural resource i suppose

HAI VEL! xD
hai startic :) is there anything I can do for you in this thread?

·
Registered
410 Posts
not only am i not type 8 but in addition i am not an ENTP :tongue:

q. for type 8 ENTPs though - how does it work out for you?
Well, people say I'm overconfident and bossy. I think they're just spoiled :D.
They usually don't do what they're supposed to do.
But usually it's good, when people feel they're being manipulated they seek advice from me :3.

Says the guy with a bird avatar.
I PS'd it myself thank you very much...:D
but haven't the slightest of idea of who made the original photo :p

Edit: forgot to add: Not just a bird, a raven. iz mah spiritual animal :3 or something.... I just like them a lot.

·
Registered
137 Posts
hai startic :) is there anything I can do for you in this thread?
Nope just saying hi! You seem to stalk our forum as a sage. . . Almost every time you comment you have like a good 2 paragraphs and no one can say anything cuz you just shut down all of us ENTPs who dont stop arguing. It amuses me. :crazy:

I have an INFJ friend and he tends to do the same. . . you guys are just fun!!!

Reactions: vel

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
Nope just saying hi! You seem to stalk our forum as a sage. . . Almost every time you comment you have like a good 2 paragraphs and no one can say anything cuz you just shut down all of us ENTPs who dont stop arguing. It amuses me. :crazy:

I have an INFJ friend and he tends to do the same. . . you guys are just fun!!!
ah i see, well I drop by sometimes to see if I can learn something new from all the wonderful Ne that this forum is filled with, don't mean to interfere much ^^

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.