Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Type 8 ENTPs unite!!!(Enneagram 8 only)

[ENTP] 
22K views 57 replies 18 participants last post by  Promethea 
#1 ·
Post here and start a group, so we can show the world our true strength.

no 7s seriously.

#3 ·
I concur. An ENTP 7 can have just the right charisma to win over a lot of people. It would be foolish not to consider us as world dominators.

And I'm a 7w8 with military and leadership training. In other words, I have a whole lotta 8 in me.

#5 ·
I'm a 9 bitches

....with a 8 wing...

#14 ·
HAI VEL! xD

#23 ·
another misconception : <

You're an I when you draw your energy and motivation from yourself , not when you dislike other people.

#27 ·
There are so many things wrong with this. Eights don't "unite" or start a group to "show their strength" - they don't need to.. they just know they are strong without having to prove it. I point this out because its a typology forum and I like to make sure the typology information's integrity is in tact.

#29 · (Edited)
There are so many things wrong with this. Eights don't "unite" or start a group to "show their strength" - they don't need to.. they just know they are strong without having to prove it.
No, strength comes from unity, not from indivdualism.

This group is here to show that people like us do exist (perciever 8s), and we should share our goals and give mutual support.
Moreover there is a common misconception lurking around here
that all ENTPs are E7s
and if you are an 8 enneagram , you must be an ENTJ.

These assumptions are simply untrue and must be challenged.

I point this out because its a typology forum and I like to make sure the typology information's integrity is in tact.
Sorry, unaccpetable. I am interpreting this as an attempt to trash our unity.

what did you mean typology information intergrity intact?

#31 ·
Well Promethea just owned you , better step down.
I agree with her.

I like to know who are the other 8s here just to talk with them , but I don't seek any unity. Maybe new like-minded people though?

BTW anyone knows how the hell do I do so that FACEBOOK wouldn't ask me if I want to post every post on my wall, it's not only annoying , it's broken too, and I can't seem to find the place where to turn the bloody thing off. Thank you!

#40 ·
Just a small reminder; the type is supposed to fit you, not vice versa.

If the guy says he's an ENTP type 8 it's best to take his word for it despite him not fitting what you make of a certain type unless he's clueless I think he knows best what his type is .

That's all I wanted to say.

#50 ·
Well Promethea, I think you are "upset" because I challenge your belief system.

It seems the whole point of you debating here is just trying to proveI am right, you are wrong(mentality)

That your argument is superior, and that I was wrong to challenge your belief system.

I am so sorry Promethea.

I made a "typology incorrect" thread, I will make sure I am more cautious next time

#51 ·
I was really hoping to see your original work on what it is to be a type 8. You're right about my being upset.. I'm in pieces now because you are standing between me and enlightenment. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.