Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a few misidentifications with my enneagram, type 8 is a perfect fit, not sure on the wings but it is right. I am not sure if this is good or bad, it kinda makes me think I am the definition of evil.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
You are the epitome of evil! I am sorry to have to give you this information.

(On a serious note, I thought enneagram focused more on identifying "maturity levels?" I'll have to go check that out some more. But everyone can be a healthy, "good" person as you put it.)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Every type has different levels of healthy/unhealthy. If you look in the Type 8 forum I'm sure there's good threads about those. But you seem like a cool person. I'd be your friend.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm married to (most likely) an 8. Eights are definitely not evil. Challenging sometimes, sure, but not evil by a long shot, and often awe-inspiring to us non-eights.

Every personality type has the exact same access to being "good" or "evil". It's the person, not the personality, that determines whether someone is "good" or "evil". All personality types start from the exact same spot - they just come to rely on slightly different mechanisms to get them through the rest of their lives.

In other words, when it comes to good and evil, it's not the cards you are dealt, it's how you play them. ;-)

I personally love and admire eights, even if they have the capacity to frustrate the bejeezus out of me sometimes...

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This must mean I am not going to go on a killing spree anytime soon, I was a little worried ;)
I like myself for the most part, I am more comfortable with myself than I have ever been now that I know all of this stuff... I am glad to know you guys don't think I am pure evil anyways!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts