Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to see if there is a correlation between type and bedtime.

What is your type, and what time do you go to bed?

INTJ, 1am on weekdays, as late as possible all other times. :D

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
ENFP - 10ish

Reactions: Some Kind of Blue

·
Registered
782 Posts
ENTJ, I go to bed at 9 AM and wake up at 5 AM. Even on weekends. I find I get so much accomplished and it keeps me more motivated.

·
Registered
26,829 Posts
I'm INTP, and it varies - sometimes I go to bed as early as 9pm, sometimes I don't go to bed at all. I would say my bedtime over the past few years has been usually between 11pm and 1am.

·
Registered
878 Posts
ISFJ and I generally go to bed between midnight and 1am unless I'm really tired, in which case it'll be 'early' at 11pm

Reactions: Aelthwyn

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
IxFP. My sleeping habits are pretty sporadic. I really do not have any set time. I try to be in bed before 1 AM if I am working the next day. Other days, it really is up in the air... I am usually up till the wee hours of the morning.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
ENTP...
On weekdays, I have usually gone to bed at around 12PM or so. On nights when I don't have to go to bed earlier, I stay up to around 5 AM.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
ENFP- I ways offended by the mere title. Then I clicked on the thread and felt like throwing a shoe at the computer.

And then I realized that I'm mature and all. So instead of telling you that my "bedtime is whenever I damn well feel like it", I will say that I"ve almost been consistent at going to bed (for past couple of nights) at 2am. :proud:

Like Virginia Slims, "I've come a long way, baby" :wink:

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
ISTP...No earlier than midnight.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I'm not sure what my type is, but I usually go to bed after midnight. I would prefer to go to bed in the morning and work through the night, but that's simply a wish and nothing more.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ENFP- I ways offended by the mere title. Then I clicked on the thread and felt like throwing a shoe at the computer.

And then I realized that I'm mature and all. So instead of telling you that my "bedtime is whenever I damn well feel like it", I will say that I"ve almost been consistent at going to bed (for past couple of nights) at 2am. :proud:

Like Virginia Slims, "I've come a long way, baby" :wink:
I'm cool with that, as long as you answered :D

Btw, would correlation between type and bedtime be too far fetched? Bedtimes I assume are a facet of extraverted Judging and my guess is that extraverted judgers adhere more to a strict schedule. Why is this interesting? Because last night at around 1am when I couldnt sleep, I stumbled on an article on psychologytoday dot com showing a correlation between "night owls" and higher IQ.

So far tho it just seems like people do indeed sleep whenever the hell they want to.

·
Registered
227 Posts
INTJ - Usually between 2 am and 6 am. I don't sleep much, maybe three hours or so a night.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts