Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 2234 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'd love to start a video series where different (or the same) personality types have informal chats... to kind of showcase similarities and differences in interaction styles. Think NF Geeks, but shorter videos and more of them. We could do it by skype or google video chat and record with simple screen capture software. I can put the vids together and post. If you're interested, let me know!

The video pitch:

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
I love your eyes!

Anyway, I'll do it but I'll have to make my videos private, don't want anyone I know in real life finding them haha. I hope that's fine.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyway, I'll do it but I'll have to make my videos private, don't want anyone I know in real life finding them haha. I hope that's fine.
Cool!

If I posted the videos on my channel, there'd be no way of people from your life finding them by searching for you, right? Would that work?

·
Registered
118 Posts
This seems like a cool idea and I am very interested for sure, although I'm curious as to what exactly the topics of these discussions are. So yea im curious and interested and looking to get out of work as well.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This seems like a cool idea and I am very interested for sure, although I'm curious as to what exactly the topics of these discussions are. So yea im curious and interested and looking to get out of work as well.
Sweet, an ENFJ!

We can talk about whatever. We could talk about MBTI, since we're very interested in it. Maybe about interactions with other types. Or we could talk about a few things that make us tick. Strengths/weaknesses. Anecdotes. Anything!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sweet, an ENFJ!

We can talk about whatever. We could talk about MBTI, since we're very interested in it. Maybe about interactions with other types. Or we could talk about a few things that make us tick. Strengths/weaknesses. Anecdotes. Anything!

right o well Im willing to have a chat so sure, though I can for see timezones being a problem. Im on Australian Queensland time and I have no idea where your at. Also when would you be available?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
right o well Im willing to have a chat so sure, though I can for see timezones being a problem. Im on Australian Queensland time and I have no idea where your at. Also when would you be available?
OK, awesome. So it looks like you're 17 hours ahead of me. That means that we can do something in the morning/midday for you and in the evening for me. I will get in touch within the next week or so (depending on how far I am in getting my thesis out the door!), and we can set something up. Looking forward to it :).

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm interested, I'd love to hear a bit more information on it if you have it. I'll see where this goes.
OK, do you have any specific questions? I realize that I've set up minimal structure here. I figure, the first few tries can just be chats. We can come in with a general outline or not. I imagine that the vids will get better as we do more of them, because we'll know how to keep the conversation flowing better. Would you prefer that I get in touch after I've done a chat or two with other people, and you can see what it looks like? Or would you like to dive in and set something up within the next few weeks?

·
Registered
118 Posts
OK, awesome. So it looks like you're 17 hours ahead of me. That means that we can do something in the morning/midday for you and in the evening for me. I will get in touch within the next week or so (depending on how far I am in getting my thesis out the door!), and we can set something up. Looking forward to it :).

awesome, Ill be waiting so dont forget bout lil old me

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Maybe we could all start off just making an introductory video on Youtube? Just so we know who we all are.

Reactions: pneumoceptor
1 - 20 of 2234 Posts