Personality Cafe banner

2201 - 2220 of 2234 Posts

·
bleh bleh-BLEH
ur type is my type
6,333 Posts
@InsertCreativeNameHere Yeah, sure - thanks! How are we going to communicate (ex. Skype or Google Hangouts)? I'll send you my usernames for both. I'm free all weekend as well, though around afternoon to the evening would probably work well. 1-7 in EDT, so 5-11 in GMT. But I'm flexible so. What's the topic of the discussion going to be, by the way?

·
Registered
485 Posts
@InsertCreativeNameHere Yeah, sure - thanks! How are we going to communicate (ex. Skype or Google Hangouts)? I'll send you my usernames for both. I'm free all weekend as well, though around afternoon to the evening would probably work well. 1-7 in EDT, so 5-11 in GMT. But I'm flexible so. What's the topic of the discussion going to be, by the way?
oh you already said it here. excuse my PM then please.
i'm also available on the weekends, but sunday would be a better day for me.

we're doing this on google Hangouts.

the topics are something i have not planned, although i assume it would just be about Type and relation to certain things and why.
anybody else can come up with topics on the go if they wanted to.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Oh man... I should film some of the conversations between my husband (INTJ) and I (ENFP). Sometimes it totally flows smoothly, and other times it's totally awkward.

·
Registered
232 Posts
that's annoying how a lot of videos on here are not watchable anymore... :unsure:

actually I'm terrified of doing a chat video but at the same time, I see it somewhat like a challenge and I'm curious of what stuff would come up from a conversation with another person somewhat or quite knowleadgeable about MBTI stuff about whatever we will feel like talking about...(also btw I'm fluent in English but not a native English-speaker) if anyone wants to give that experience a shot with an ENFP, here I am :crazy:

Oh man... I should film some of the conversations between my husband (INTJ) and I (ENFP). Sometimes it totally flows smoothly, and other times it's totally awkward.
I would watch that!

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Awkward in what ways?

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Awkward in what ways?
Sometimes our differences get in the way. We share the same values, but when it comes to our interests, some are very different. So when we talk about them, and the other one just doesn't get it, the conversation kind of just dies out and we sit in awkward silence.... Until one of us finally asks something like "so, how's your mom?" or "do we have any plans this weekend?"

And then sometimes, it's just me not understanding him and poking fun at him because he's an easy target. :wink:

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
Here's my INFJ Heart Triad Hangout: https://youtu.be/gkJ8vR19Lbc

I speak with Brenda & Damian, both INFJs, about being Enneagram 2 and 4 in the Heart Triad.

I was not able to find an INFJ E3 to join the hangout - if I find one I'll sure hope to interview them too!

Now I am ready to start scheduling a hangout with INFJs who are from the Head Triad - - any 5, 6, or 7 INFJs here who would like to join me? (Feel free to reply here or in a PM)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Referral Princess
1,386 Posts
Here's my INFJ Heart Triad Hangout: https://youtu.be/gkJ8vR19Lbc

I speak with Brenda & Damian, both INFJs, about being Enneagram 2 and 4 in the Heart Triad.

I was not able to find an INFJ E3 to join the hangout - if I find one I'll sure hope to interview them too!

Now I am ready to start scheduling a hangout with INFJs who are from the Head Triad - - any 5, 6, or 7 INFJs here who would like to join me? (Feel free to reply here or in a PM)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I'm for sure a type 6! I would love to

Reactions: Lady Lullaby

·
Referral Princess
1,386 Posts
HOORAY!!

Hi! Will you PM or email me so I can add you on FB - that's where I'm doing a group chat to schedule it. I'm excited!!! :carrot:

I have 2 other INFJs that will be joining us if we get it all worked out!
I don't have Facebook :( only access to google hangouts. Is that an issue ?

Reactions: Lady Lullaby

·
Registered
111 Posts
ENTP interacts with ENTP - Father and Daughter

My daughter and I discuss life as ENTP's from the male and female perspective. My daughter talks about how hard it is to find guys. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
I want to join :D
:happy: I'd be happy to do an interaction video with you sometime with others too! This particular video is for INFJs of the Enneagram Head Triad - - seeing as you're ENTP it'll have to be a different set!

Thanks for the interest though! :kitteh:

2201 - 2220 of 2234 Posts