Personality Cafe banner

1781 - 1800 of 2234 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Allright everyone here is the interaction of the year! SOME of us don't even need other types to interact with. I present to you --- THE ENTP / PAN interaction. :laughing: Enjoy!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well geeze folks nada on the pan huh... Here's a real person tho- A long awaited interaction with a reputable PerC you-tuber

http://youtu.be/wiCXQ4oYxUk

·
Registered
210 Posts
Been away from the boards for a while but funnily enough have still been thinking about MBTI a lot, usually on the bus to and from work.

I keep thinking that I would really like to do an interaction video. Happy to speak to any type but my ulterior motive is to clarify my thinking around my own type so ideally an NF. Send me a PM if you're keen.

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
So I'm not sure why but there is no picture - is that right? I can't really pause it either, I can hear people talking but .....

Well geeze folks nada on the pan huh... Here's a real person tho- A long awaited interaction with a reputable PerC you-tuber

·
Banned
1,483 Posts

Really cool to see Ne/Ti and Ni/Te flow!! Lots of fun! I was definitely on an enneagram stint a while back -- and after a few months break I returned to typology really loving the idea of 'the grip'. Been reviewing Naomi Quenk's "Was That Really Me?" My ESTJ daughter puts her ISFP sister in her grip and vice versa LOL! I just have to be careful to not put my INTP into his grip....luckily, no Se-doms in the household to put me into mine :)
@hallstrigity I want to talk more about the Fe-defensive use - just to have you clear it up for me a bit maybe....

It was interesting to hear when each of you turn inward and when you branch out. It was also interesting to hear you both have a good vent about your Fe-preferring moms hahah. Makes me a little glad I only have daughters - - I think I've seen all 4 of my brothers have the same reactions towards my ISFJ mom so maybe it's just a son vs mom thing and not always a thinking/feeling thing....but that is sort of the classic male/female generalization too isn't it? (men=thinking, women=feeling). I wonder what a feeling son feels with a thinking mom.....or is the mom the one thinking 'give me some flippin' space! ? Hahahaha. hmmmmm

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
It was about time I did a video with Lady Lullaby! :happy:

It was lots of fun. The time flew and we covered some good topics.

Don't just watch the first few minutes or else you'll miss which letter of the alphabet I don't trust to begin an author's name. :wink:

·
Banned
1,483 Posts

It was lots of fun. The time flew and we covered some good topics.

Don't just watch the first few minutes or else you'll miss which letter of the alphabet I don't trust to begin an author's name. :wink:
It seems like for most vids it takes getting to the 2nd half for things to really get rolling and to talk about the good stuff...or maybe it just takes that long for the introverts to really get rolling? What do you think? I appreciated the food for thought from our chat. I also think it is really cool how MBTI can bridge the S/N divide, or the SP/NF divide. I think it is a really awesome resource. I can tell that your sharing of typology with others in your life has really benefited them and improved your relationships, and my own experience has been similar. I feel all warm and fuzzy today with being apart of the PerC/MBTI club! Thanks again - it was fun. :kitteh:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Okay, well, I'm feeling pretty stupid right about now. I've been talking online with @Lady Lullaby on and off for like 7 months, and I've never asked her to do an interaction video with me! That is just somehow... not right! Anyway, I'm really looking forward to watching this!

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Okay, well, I'm feeling pretty stupid right about now. I've been talking online with @Lady Lullaby on and off for like 7 months, and I've never asked her to do an interaction video with me! That is just somehow... not right! Anyway, I'm really looking forward to watching this!
I'd be interested in watching it.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Well, I'm not an ENTJ but the rate of volunteers seems to have slowed so if you're keen to have an interaction with a "common as muck on Personality Cafe" INFJ let me know.
i was expecting some entj answer this, i dont have too much knowledgment about mbtiand thats why i dont answer it; there is many entjs that know more than me about this subject:unsure:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Cool.

I'm GMT +10 (East Coast Australia). I'm more or less free all day tomorrow (Sunday) after 10 a.m. Might be a bit difficult during the week due to time differences.
Haha, tomorrow will probably not work, but if I find myself with time I will let you know.

i was expecting some entj answer this, i dont have too much knowledgment about mbtiand thats why i dont answer it; there is many entjs that know more than me about this subject:unsure:
I'll take any ENTJ I can get. Lol

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Haha thanks for putting this up. I still hate the fact that the audio absolutely sucked for it.

Anyone want to take a swing at another one?
Would you be interested in talking to an INFJ?

I have some topics in mind:

Being an NJ and coping with the tug between intuition and judging
NJ values
Love and relationships through the eyes of an NT vs NF
Careers and intuitives
What J's can learn from P's (and vice versa)
How INTP's differ from INTJ's
And of course, there are my favorite topics: siblings, family, and type

EDIT:

Oops, forgot two big ones that have been on my mind:
INTJ's and the arts
Emotional Stability and INTJ's

EDIT2, EDIT HARDER:

If you are a reader of this thread (surprise, you are!) and you are interested in any of these topics, PM me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think this is a really cool idea and I would love to partake, (That is if you don't mind a newbie) granted my appearance is rather... different. I love to theorize about and around personality theory, I know the most about myself and currently I'm learning about ENFPs. I think I could provide good insight into my type if anyone wanted to pick my brain apart. I've been through depression recently and am at the heart of my late teens where emotions still run high.

So yea, sign me up :3 I have Skype so if you do want to chat just drop me a message in my inbox or on my wall (in the event I don't check back here):wink:

1781 - 1800 of 2234 Posts