Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. I always think that I am destined to be successful in the future, which is why I seek to be the world leader in the future.

2. I hope I can finally realize my dream game, make my own movies, be the market leader and above everyone else.

3. I hope to avoid being totally unsuccessful in life, no control over my destiny, and being manipulated by others. I want to be in control of my destiny, and in the same time, able to enjoy myself with others in the current moment.

4. Death. Because I feel that what if there is nothing after death, that its just moment where you live in darkness, for eternity, nothing you can do, your journey has come to an end. If I died before I achieved my dream, I would feel sad and wasted.

5. I want to be seen as the most powerful, most capable, and the most intelligent person in the room.

6. I feel I am the best when I actually did something right and others are wrong. I feel I am the worst when I am proven wrong.

7. a) I usually don't get angry that easily, until I am really really annoyed and provoked.
b) I am scared of being shameful at first, but then I learnt to embrace it and became slightly more confident then.
c) Well that is usually when someone gave a work to me, I did it, walked away and then realized that I did it wrong, so I get worried a lot when that happened.

8. a) I am pretty calm working under stress, I have learnt to be calm by myself. I usually tries to reorganize and re-evaluate the current situation to see if anything else needs to be done first.
b) I am the first one to freak out at sudden event change, I would shout it out to everyone about how bad this new changes is... After a few days later, I have accepted the changes.
c) If me and my friend got into conflict, first stage would be I will try to tell him the reason, second stage fire at him, third stage ignore him for few days and then it takes a long time for our relationship to be any better since.

9. a) I would respect my duty on a position a lot. I would hold tight with my principles, I have a very strict rules and I want everyone to follow it.
b) I enjoy having power over everything, it sort of makes me feel important. I don't over-use my power to everything, usually just to get things done and thats it.

10. I view life as a journey, or rather like an adventure. It is very beautiful, I feel captured with people's life story and are very interested in people's life from every part of the world. Sometimes, we don't have to own beautiful things, because then you will no longer appreciate its beauty. Sometimes I feel I need to help poor peoples and those who wants to achieve their dreams, that is my beauty of life.

11. Probably the most important event that has impacted my life significantly was the death of anyone in my family. My two dear uncles died, and it impacted me emotionally. I suddenly became more awared of life and death, and I have became more matured and disciplined ever since.

12. I really need someone who I can trust 100%. Sometimes I don't want others to keep their secret from me. I just need to understand things and about you more. I can't stand people trying to fake everything around me. I know you don't want to hurt my feeling or you don't want me to look down on you, but come on, I have understand everything in this world. If you are a drug addict, no problem, we can talk.

13. a) I like computers and any other electronic devices.
b) I don't like pests, studying and peoples that look at me in the eyes as though he wants to rape me or something, very annoying.

14. I usually would notice the lack of rational thinkings among them. They quickly dispatch their feeling talks and emotional thinking as soon as they are faced with problems.

15. If they insult me, I would ignore those insults, I would "Yea, so what? Whatever...". If they compliments me, I would smile and pretend nothing happened, maybe because I don't know how to react to compliments like "You are handsome", it just gave me the chills.

16. I am very thankful to have a computer, one smartphone and one tablet, I didn't begged for these, but it just came to me by my parents and my late uncle who loved me, so I took very much care of them until now. I wished I could have my own big house, in a clean environment and my own car as well because I really need my own space, I don't want to be spied by my parents about what I am doing, what I am watching on Youtube and so on.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
"successful... be above everyone else...be seen as the most powerful, most capable, and the most intelligent person in the room...feel I am the worst when I am proven wrong... to feel important... I don't over-use my power to everything, usually just to get things done and that's it ..."

10. I view life as a journey, or rather like an adventure. It is very beautiful, I feel captured with people's life story and are very interested in people's life from every part of the world. Sometimes, we don't have to own beautiful things, because then you will no longer appreciate its beauty. Sometimes I feel I need to help poor peoples and those who wants to achieve their dreams, that is my beauty of life.
And I really like this paragraph.

I may be wrong, but going by stereotypes, 3w2, followed by 3w4 as another option.

copypasta (in case you haven't read):

Typewatch Enneagram: Typewatch Enneagram Type Descriptions
Enneagram Article Series

15. If they insult me, I would ignore those insults, I would "Yea, so what? Whatever...". If they compliments me, I would smile and pretend nothing happened, maybe because I don't know how to react to compliments like "You are handsome", it just gave me the chills.
o_O Were they being sleazy creeps?

Reactions: Nikorasu Chan

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, Choice, The Achiever are certainly my first typed when I first tested on Enneagram, I am just wasn't really sure. Anyway, yes, it is very true, I want to put up a good image of myself to the crowd, so thank you for typing me :)

And I really like this paragraph.
Thank you, if I ever can be a god and watch people's life as though it is a movie, I will appreciate it the most. I like to learn how are peoples doing right now and how can I help them.

I may be wrong, but going by stereotypes, 3w2, followed by 3w4 as another option.
Yep, you are right, it's how I am. I do lie, but for the sake of keeping my image, I didn't lie for this test because I really want to know my Enneagram Type, so yeah.

o_O Were they being sleazy creeps?
No, they compliment me maybe because I helped them... but at times it does creeps me out with that kind of word, especially from a guy >.<

----

By the way, just a quick question, most of the great leaders I see are Eight, and if I am Three, how do I compare to them? What makes me a different leader than they do? (I know I focus on success and they focus on control, I just want to know more). What is the advantage/disadvantage of Type Three leader compared to Type Eight leader?

And yes, my motivation is to become successful, I want to be rich, and at the same time, I will donate half of them back to those who really need it.

Thank you very much by the way, I appreciate it :)

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts