Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my type, my functions may be considered odd but I'm 100% sure I am said type.
I want to see if anyone else can guess it:cool:

Fe>Ni>Si=Fi>Te=Ne>Se>Ti

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
seems like feeling and intuitive functions overall are higher up for you than sensing and thinking functions so i'll go with ENFJ
original functional order - Fe-Ni-Se-Ti
shadow 'kinda stressed' personality functional order - Fi-Ne-Si-Te

however test is imperfect because so many people take it and answer it as they think the should be rather than as they are and also there is chance of being in a bit affected mental state when taking it - so i'd recommend you read in detail about what each function does, hang out on different forums, and then determine for yourself

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very close!
I am a very 'feely' person, but I catch myself using a hell of a lot of Si and thinking in general (even though it's not very high up there) throughout the day. I'm a very active member on another forum and I've taken 4 or 5 different tests in excess of 20 times, I'm fairly sure about my type=P.
I just came to this forum because no one knows me here, where as many people know me on the other site:proud:

·
Registered
52 Posts
is it always the same thing or do you change sometimes? I am working on a theory that you CAN transition between types.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts