Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm back after a long hiatus from MBTI stuff, and I'm having trouble nailing down my type. I have some words and descriptions people have used to describe me. (I've been trying to compile stuff so I could come here and get some feedback.) What type do these sound most like?

Independent
Sophisticated (I get this one a lot, for some reason)
Whimsical
Nonchalant
Regal
Quietly wise
Impatient
Mood-lightener
"You get all my quirks"
"You make me laugh harder than anyone else"
"There's an air of cool-ness about you. I can't quantify the reason."
"You make great comparisons."
"I think it's interesting the way you associate so many things with so many things."
"You're the camera to my Jim."

·
Registered
1 Posts
You sound like an intellect type for sure. And then your kinda leaning in the direction of TP over TJ. I say that because of the mood-lightener description. That suggests to me that you have an ability to sense a mood that needs lightening in the first place. Extroverted cause you have so many descriptions from friends, or introverted because you've chosen the best friends for the job (in this case it would be kind of a strange group of people haha). Maybe if you agree with these, it gets us a little closer to your goal though, not all the way i fear.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking INTP too.... the 'Independent' and 'quietly wise' makes me think that you might be introverted.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I’m thinking more ENTP, whimsical, perceptive of people, and god forbid cool do not ring with INTP. Plus “I think its interesting the way you associate so many things with so many things” is like the difinition of an Ne dom.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts