Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
ISTP 9w8 ♀
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For fun - thank you @kokora for the idea :)

Akaashi Keiji (Haikyuu), Tsukishima Kei (Haikyuu), Suna Rintaro (Haikyuu), Kuroo Tetsuro (Haikyuu), Ray (TPN), Annie Leonhart (AOT), Hitch Dreyse (AOT), Giyu (KNY), Sanemi (KNY), Chishiya (Alice in Borderland)

I don’t know half of these characters but that’s okay :)

·
Registered
ISTP 9w8 ♀
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
smug INTJ vibes!
I have no idea who those characters are but they seem to have that blank ISTP gaze. Also could be that ISTP "poker face"
Oh awesome, these were the top two results I was expecting :) Yeah, I think I get associated with a lot of INTJ's for being smug and snarky :LOL: and I've been told I have a poker face lol

There is something off about your enneagram types, can you do this test and paste the enneagram scores please?

My Enneagram Test
18% - 5
16% - 4
13% - 7
11% - 1
11% - 3
11% - 9
10% - 8
6% - 2
4% - 6
According to this I am a 549 or 541. I think I relate to 9 better though

·
Registered
739 Posts
Oh awesome, these were the top two results I was expecting :) Yeah, I think I get associated with a lot of INTJ's for being smug and snarky :LOL: and I've been told I have a poker face lol

18% - 5
16% - 4
13% - 7
11% - 1
11% - 3
11% - 9
10% - 8
6% - 2
4% - 6
According to this I am a 549 or 541. I think I relate to 9 better though
This more looks like an INTP or INFP. More like INFP.

What are your passions these days?

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
I feel like kuroo and tsukki are supposed to be very different types of people but TP is the general vibe

Reactions: aerstyu

·
Registered
ISTP 9w8 ♀
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
This more looks like an INTP or INFP. More like INFP.

What are your passions these days?
I've read that type 5 is a fairly common type for ISTP (along with type 9). I think 5s are pretty common in both Ti-doms as well as INTJs. I think 4 is more common among INFPs. I've considered INTP before, and it's definitely still on my list of types to consider, but I think I relate to the Se-Ni axis better. I haven't really considered INFP though, as I've read that they are very in tune with their emotions, while I prefer to focus on my thoughts.

I've been trying to make time for myself to focus more on my passions more lately: Learning about things I find interesting (like personality typology), art, music, spending more time outdoors, etc. When I'm not busy, I also daydream about the things I would like to do but can't due to time and other issues (probably sounds like a very intuitive thing to do, but it could also just be me trying to satisfy my Se).

I feel like kuroo and tsukki are supposed to be very different types of people but TP is the general vibe
Yeah I think Kuroo is an ENTP while Tuskki is an INTJ. I think it would depend on who I'm hanging around with and how well I know them. But I think I can relate to Ti dom/aux pretty well

Reactions: Fru2

·
Registered
739 Posts
I've read that type 5 is a fairly common type for ISTP (along with type 9). I think 5s are pretty common in both Ti-doms as well as INTJs. I think 4 is more common among INFPs. I've considered INTP before, and it's definitely still on my list of types to consider, but I think I relate to the Se-Ni axis better. I haven't really considered INFP though, as I've read that they are very in tune with their emotions, while I prefer to focus on my thoughts.

I've been trying to make time for myself to focus more on my passions more lately: Learning about things I find interesting (like personality typology), art, music, spending more time outdoors, etc. When I'm not busy, I also daydream about the things I would like to do but can't due to time and other issues (probably sounds like a very intuitive thing to do, but it could also just be me trying to satisfy my Se).

Yeah I think Kuroo is an ENTP while Tuskki is an INTJ. I think it would depend on who I'm hanging around with and how well I know them. But I think I can relate to Ti dom/aux pretty well
Can you share 3 pieces of music/song that you like the most these days?

·
Registered
18 Posts
According to those pictures and by breaking down the possibilities of common association with MBTI and your core enneagram, I would say I_TP.
I don't know much about some of those characters but most of them fall to the category of IXTJ and IXTP.
The top four 5w4's (by the most common order) are INTP, INTJ, INFJ and ISTP.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
When I'm not busy, I also daydream about the things I would like to do but can't due to time and other issues (probably sounds like a very intuitive thing to do, but it could also just be me trying to satisfy my Se).
Althought Ni could be used to enhance an Se dom's exprience, satisfying Se would mean satisfying the urge to experience it in actuality. What you're describing is Ni, and as an ISTP you've got child Ni so it's a relatively conscious function for you, with the added benefit of it being of the same attitude as your main function(introversion).

·
Registered
ISTP 9w8 ♀
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the input! :) INTP is definitely one of the types I can relate to the most.

Can you share 3 pieces of music/song that you like the most these days?
I listen to songs more for what they sound like rather than meaning of the lyrics but these are probably the last 3 I’ve been playing most often (spoiler):

According to those pictures and by breaking down the possibilities of common association with MBTI and your core enneagram, I would say I_TP.
I don't know much about some of those characters but most of them fall to the category of IXTJ and IXTP.
The top four 5w4's (by the most common order) are INTP, INTJ, INFJ and ISTP.
Yeah I was expecting IXTX responses for sure (except ISTJ), and I think I'm Ti-dom (though I heard that Ni + Te can look like Ti). Interesting seeing the most common type 5s! All Ni and Ti doms.

Althought Ni could be used to enhance an Se dom's exprience, satisfying Se would mean satisfying the urge to experience it in actuality. What you're describing is Ni, and as an ISTP you've got child Ni so it's a relatively conscious function for you, with the added benefit of it being of the same attitude as your main function(introversion).
Interesting, I've never thought of that attributing to my Ni but I can see how it would be. Thanks for the insight!

Reactions: Fru2
1 - 14 of 14 Posts