- Devil's advocate by birthright. I tend to naturally take an opposing position to anyone's belief or conclusion, regardless of whether I agree with it or not. I have a natural reflex of challenging other's thoughts and opinions, because it just feels so very "natural" and "right" to do so.
- I prefer villains to heroes in stories, because all heroes do is protect the status quo. Villains on the other hand tend to challenge the world and go against the desires and opinions of the majority... that's more exciting than trying to restore law and order. Morality is subjective. Excitement and novelty is raw and genuine.
- I tend to be quite feisty and challenging with my superiors, and often get my way with them. Primarily because instead of feeling fear towards people that are above me or more powerful than me, I see everyone as an opponent that has to be defeated. And defeating opponents is an important element of personal self-development/growth.
- I like experimenting with perspectives concerning any particular topic, situation or problem. I might analyze something from the self-projected perspective of a female, of a male, of a hamster, of a bacteria, of an alternative history timeline, or of an alternative system of physics... but I won't let someone else's real perspective into the loop.
- I can get stuck on topics or ideas for months on end. I will peddle the same problem from morning to evening, every day, 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month, 12 months a year, until I find a solution. My persistence and stubbornness to get something solved or finished often drives other people to exhaustion.
- I have zero patience and tend to focus a lot on just getting stuff done. If I start a new project today, I don't care if the volume of work would normally require a week to finish the project, I'll stay up whole day and whole night to finish the project tomorrow.
- I hate following rules... but I love creating rules. There's something just very pleasing about writing a program about how the world should behave or function. Kinda like writing a screenplay, and the world is the actor.
- I distrust and/or doubt people to the point, that I sometimes even try to imagine my parents or my closest childhood friends having ulterior motives against me, and how would I deal against them if that was the case.