Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a cat...but don't let that fool you. Just because I have nine lives doesn't mean I don't have one of the nine fixations.

Start off by phototyping me.

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
There is a camera on your head, cat.

Welcome to the cafe.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
istp
if you ask me.

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No no no my bipedalled friends...enneagram type opinions only!

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a camera on your head, cat.

Welcome to the cafe.
Hello Nyx my bipedalled friend...

You like my toupee I see. So do I. It makes me even more georgeous.

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who will dare to state their enneagram type opinion of Marcello

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I think you lost everyone with your nine fixations comment. The enneagram section is fairly new here to the forum, and most of the members as well.

I'd say you're a 4.

Reactions: Reluctanine

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Yes, the enneagram forum is quite new and most people here use the myers briggs. Anyways, welcome. Your cat pic is funny.:happy:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Enneagram Type 7: The Epicure, of course.

"Epicures are optimistic, upbeat, possibility- and pleasure-seeking, and adventurous, but also can be pain-avoidant, uncommitted, and self-serving."

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Enneagram Type 7: The Epicure, of course.

"Epicures are optimistic, upbeat, possibility- and pleasure-seeking, and adventurous, but also can be pain-avoidant, uncommitted, and self-serving."
It's a trick question Java. He already knows his E-type. The invite to type him based on his photo was a give away. That is a pretty advanced idea.

He's looking for people.

Reactions: LadyJava

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My bipedalled friends...

When I was a wee kitten I didn't have the gravitas I have today. I was hardly the pick of the litter...rather I was a shy and sensitive young lad.

But then I found soccer. When I was a saucy young lad on the grassy knoll my dribbling was simply exquisite. With every move I painted the green canvas with an elegance that only a true virtuoso could do. I had good looks...magical feet...star power...I had it all. I wish I had some photos of myself to share as a strapping young buck streaking down the sideline but alas.

I went from being Marcello to becoming ~Marcello~.

Mar-cel-lo...Mar-cel-lo...Mar-cel-lo!!...how I loved to hear my name from the crowd!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
My bipedalled friends...

When I was a wee kitten I didn't have the gravitas I have today. I was hardly the pick of the litter...rather I was a shy and sensitive young lad.

But then I found soccer. When I was a saucy young lad on the grassy knoll my dribbling was simply exquisite. With every move I painted the green canvas with an elegance that only a true virtuoso could do. I had good looks...magical feet...star power...I had it all. I wish I had some photos of myself to share as a strapping young buck streaking down the sideline but alas.

I went from being Marcello to becoming ~Marcello~.

Mar-cel-lo...Mar-cel-lo...Mar-cel-lo!!...how I loved to hear my name from the crowd!
Welcome to the forum. 3w4. I'll let you fill us in on the subwing.

Shy and sensitive lad? Are we hinting at an 8 fix here?

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wake up from my catnaps and in front of the mirror I realize what a good-looking guy I am:

"I am so beautiful...to meee"
"I am so beautiful...can't I seeeee"
"I'm everything...that I ever hoped forrr"
"Everything...that I could ever beeee"
"I am so beautiful...toooo...meeeeeeeeeee!!"

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the forum. 3w4. I'll let you fill us in on the subwing.

Shy and sensitive lad? Are we hinting at an 8 fix here?

I can see that...Marcello Bauer has a nice ring to it:

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If I am a 3w4 my subwing would have to be 4w5. When I was a wee kitten I loved to feel the burn of seeing kittens from other litters being more well off and using that chip on my shoulder to motivate myself. The more setbacks the better to feed my pride in my authenticity. I never related to the 2w3 subwing of simply wanting to be the standard. What is success without blood sweat and tears?

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Just another chip in the pile, like everything else I guess.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
sx/sp for you?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts