Personality Cafe banner

Type me my bipedalled friends...

8K views 48 replies 9 participants last post by  MellowMarcello 
#1 ·
I am a cat...but don't let that fool you. Just because I have nine lives doesn't mean I don't have one of the nine fixations.

Start off by phototyping me.

#2 ·
There is a camera on your head, cat.

Welcome to the cafe.

#9 ·
Yes, the enneagram forum is quite new and most people here use the myers briggs. Anyways, welcome. Your cat pic is funny.:happy:

#13 ·
My bipedalled friends...

When I was a wee kitten I didn't have the gravitas I have today. I was hardly the pick of the litter...rather I was a shy and sensitive young lad.

But then I found soccer. When I was a saucy young lad on the grassy knoll my dribbling was simply exquisite. With every move I painted the green canvas with an elegance that only a true virtuoso could do. I had good looks...magical feet...star power...I had it all. I wish I had some photos of myself to share as a strapping young buck streaking down the sideline but alas.

I went from being Marcello to becoming ~Marcello~.

Mar-cel-lo...Mar-cel-lo...Mar-cel-lo!!...how I loved to hear my name from the crowd!

#15 ·
I wake up from my catnaps and in front of the mirror I realize what a good-looking guy I am:

"I am so beautiful...to meee"
"I am so beautiful...can't I seeeee"
"I'm everything...that I ever hoped forrr"
"Everything...that I could ever beeee"
"I am so beautiful...toooo...meeeeeeeeeee!!"

#17 ·
If I am a 3w4 my subwing would have to be 4w5. When I was a wee kitten I loved to feel the burn of seeing kittens from other litters being more well off and using that chip on my shoulder to motivate myself. The more setbacks the better to feed my pride in my authenticity. I never related to the 2w3 subwing of simply wanting to be the standard. What is success without blood sweat and tears?

#24 ·
Oh know, another Surreal Breakfast!!:shocked:

#27 ·
Type 7 my friend. So your SP?

#32 ·

#29 ·
sp-first all the way...

How come you 7s never think you are inherently dull? Even when you guys are in a rut you just think you are going through a bad spell...and that eventually you'll snap out of it.

#31 ·
I don't know man. We just want to be happy. :laughing:

#37 ·
Lemme guess...you relate to 7 and 4 the most but you wonder if you are too sensitive and introspective for 7 and you don't relate to the avoiding pain thing listed in the books...and you also don't relate to the stereotypical party animal always happy schedule filled up with activities image of 7? If so join the club of intuitive 7s thats fustrated with the stereotypical sensing-perceiving 7 descriptions found in enneagram literature.

FWIW...the limited I've seen from you does remind me of a 7w6 sx/sp who used to post on one of the other personality boards way back. If you are a 7 it always seems to be a 4w3 image fix that keeps them introspective enough to stay on these types of boards.

Again this is all based on my very first-hand impression of you.

#39 ·
Sweet. Thanks.
So I am a 7 ! I was right the 1st time.
Wow kitty!
You're impressing me. I bought a book on the enneagram thing so it could help me get balanced.
Like that John Mayer song:
"I want to know whats wrong with me, so I can say that was the way I used to be."

#42 ·
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives

My bipedalled friend...I don't like to type by tests...but prefer other unorthodox means where the person isn't looking...

If that is your sig it's highly unlikely you are a 4 or a 2...and probably not a 3 or a 9 or a 1.

So somwhere in the 5-6-7-8 range with 8 as the least likely...probably not 6w7 either nor 5w4.

So 5w6 or 6w5 or 7w6 or 7w8. Assuming you were one of those which would you choose?

Again this is all based on limited info from you...I'd have to see your post history to get a better view of your enneagram type.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.