Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arigato Mr. Roboto! Type me Pleaseeeeeee :p

Herp's Questionnaire

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

Because reading other type descriptions sound like me also- just in different situations or different days.
I am a very serious person and I am also a very silly person.
I score high Introverted/ Intuition scores. But when it comes to (Feeling vs Thinking)(Perceiving vs. Judging) I am pretty even. And the Cong functions are confusing the hell out of me. lol

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want to be a jack of all trades and create something that has never been done before. I want to hone my passion and talents into an expert skill and do it all by myself. I also want my freedom and want to see the whole world and travel everywhere. I will sacrifice all fine things and comfort in life to achieve my personal goal and to financially be able to travel everywhere. I desire tons and tons of money so I never have to worry again.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I was healthy and could sleep soundly. When I had extremely detailed dreams and I would write novels and paint. When I had high ambition and willpower and didn’t listen to anyone’s advice but my own. When I was in my own little world of imagination and fantasy and didn’t have to work multiple low paying jobs to survive.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

Working low paying jobs I don’t want to work. Being in poverty and not being able to go or do anything but work myself to death. Living with abusive people that manipulate you.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

I make all my decisions based on what I can do independently without ever asking for help. Sometimes I have to make a bad decision just to avoid having to rely on others.
In the past, my decisions were always dictated on what others said to me. Someone would always make me feel shameful or guilty to get what they wanted, and I would do as they say. I was a pitiful people pleaser.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

I prefer to work solo and do EVERYTHING myself. I know there may be an easier way to work with others or find shortcuts but I take pride in accomplishing something super challenging that an average person cannot do. Its not that I need control or can’t work with others- I just want to prove to myself what I can do and keep pushing my limits.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

Being alone/living alone lol.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

I can’t memorize for shit unless its in a musical format :p
I would need to be alone to work on something hands on, or be with a mentor step by step. Or a youtube video where I can pause and take my time- then unpause and keep going.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

I get very stressed out in clutter. I really like the minimalistic life style. I try my best to be organized but somehow I always have a pile of stressful paperwork piling up. I also forget my account passwords easily and have to keep resetting everything XD

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

New ideas are awesome! I usually listen intently and then my brain starts coming up with 200 more new ideas based off of that new idea. And I keep wishing I could be surrounded by scientists to test out all of my theories. Sometimes things don’t need to make sense just yet until you get all the puzzle pieces lined up.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

I do what I can. I strive for what I want.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I think before speaking in a sensitive situation, around people I trust-I just ramble and say silly stuff that makes no sense to cheer people up. I prefer group discussions (and feel safer) because people always try to take advantage of me in one-on-ones. In a large ass group I let the group harmonize the individuals.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

Actions ALWAYS speak louder than words. I admire people who are action-oriented and want to do things NOW. I am a person who has a hard time making a decision on things because I see so many choices and all the outcomes of those choices. Pair me up with an action person and I can help us both land safely before we leap. 😉

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

I have a friend? LMAO

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

I ALWAYS seem calm or happy. You would never know if I am in pain.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

Manipulative, abusing, jealous, controlling, sabotaging monsters lol.
People who are clingy and obsessive really scare me…

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

Pretty much everything. Even topics I don’t like I will talk to you about it so long as you seriously want to talk to me about it. The only thing I will NOT talk about is gossip/drama.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life.

I pay attention to everything

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

They say I am a nice person. They say I act like an old grandma and am very parental.
They say I am a criminal mastermind. They say I’m crazy (in a good way). They say I’m funny.
They would never say I am a flirtatious/sexy kind of person lol. Everyone wants to give me a make-over.
I guess the thing they got wrong is how deep of a person I am and most people think I’m an airhead.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

Just one day? Who can I negotiate with to get more days? Infinite days? Whose lamp do I got to rub? XD

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
3,077 Posts
Well these are the two prominent functions I'm getting: Fi and Ne (so by extension you'd also have Si and Te).

You do sound like an introvert so I would say INFP. (But my secondary choice would've been ENFP)

:happy:

Reactions: doopdedoop

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well these are the two prominent functions I'm getting: Fi and Ne (so by extension you'd also have Si and Te).

You do sound like an introvert so I would say INFP. (But my secondary choice would've been ENFP)

:happy:
Awww thanks for replying :D

Strangely, my first Scionics test labeled me as IEE. Then I took it at another website and I got ILI.
Naturally I am confused. But I can assure you I am very introverted.
As far as being INFP or INTP (or maybe INFJ) I have no idea. I was going to let majority rule or whoever had the best explanation let it decide lol.

Nice to meet and INFJ here! Cheers! :D

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
3,077 Posts
Awww thanks for replying :D

Strangely, my first Scionics test labeled me as IEE. Then I took it at another website and I got ILI.
Naturally I am confused. But I can assure you I am very introverted.
As far as being INFP or INTP (or maybe INFJ) I have no idea. I was going to let majority rule or whoever had the best explanation let it decide lol.

Nice to meet and INFJ here! Cheers! :D
You're very welcome! It's lovely to meet you too regardless of type. I'm happy to help if you have any questions. :D

Oh Socionics hey? Well If you got an IEE (ENFP in MBTI) that would make sense. ENFP and INFP value the same functions but in different order, hence why I think it's between those two.

I'd say INFP is most likely if you're very introverted.
However, with ENFPs (and ENTPs), while they are technically "extroverts" I've definitely heard plenty of them call themselves "introverts" or "sociable loners," perhaps because Ne-dominance is imagination-focused and they hold a strong desire for independence.

You got an ILI though?
(In Socionics ILI is actually INTJ in MBTI, not INTP. I know it's a little confusing though that it'll say INTp in the results because Socionics does this confusing thing with Introverted types where Introverted Judgers are giving a little p & Introverted Perceivers are given a little j instead.
So an INFP would be typed as INFj, and INFJ would be typed as INFp.
The reason I think they do this is because IJs have a dominant Perceiving function and IPs have a dominant Judging function).

I don't think you're an INTJ (or an INTP), but perhaps INFJ is a possibility. I can certainly relate with things you've said, so I wouldn't totally rule that one out.
If I were you I'd focus my research on INFP, ENFP or INFJ in particular.

:proud:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I actually think you are an enfp whom closed himself beacause of trauma..

I see a lot lot of ne, enfp behaviours and believes, and fi, and also developed te

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're very welcome! It's lovely to meet you too regardless of type. I'm happy to help if you have any questions. :D

Oh Socionics hey? Well If you got an IEE (ENFP in MBTI) that would make sense. ENFP and INFP value the same functions but in different order, hence why I think it's between those two.

I'd say INFP is most likely if you're very introverted.
However, with ENFPs (and ENTPs), while they are technically "extroverts" I've definitely heard plenty of them call themselves "introverts" or "sociable loners," perhaps because Ne-dominance is imagination-focused and they hold a strong desire for independence.

You got an ILI though?
(In Socionics ILI is actually INTJ in MBTI, not INTP. I know it's a little confusing though that it'll say INTp in the results because Socionics does this confusing thing with Introverted types where Introverted Judgers are giving a little p & Introverted Perceivers are given a little j instead.
So an INFP would be typed as INFj, and INFJ would be typed as INFp.
The reason I think they do this is because IJs have a dominant Perceiving function and IPs have a dominant Judging function).

I don't think you're an INTJ (or an INTP), but perhaps INFJ is a possibility. I can certainly relate with things you've said, so I wouldn't totally rule that one out.
If I were you I'd focus my research on INFP, ENFP or INFJ in particular.

:proud:
Thats soooo weird. and yet it would make sense...i also got EII (INFJ) so that really means its an INFP? Thanks for the information, it really helped!

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
3,077 Posts
Thats soooo weird. and yet it would make sense...i also got EII (INFJ) so that really means its an INFP? Thanks for the information, it really helped!
Yep, EII is INFP in MBTI. And IEI is INFJ.

Lol I know though, that trips up quite a lot of people. :p
I'm glad I could help you though!

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
3,077 Posts
WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT!
SO WEIRDDDDDDDDD
lolol no wondering everyone thinks they are INFJ XD
:laughing: Lol That might be part of it, yes. But the internet does like to over-exaggerate INFJ qualities and makes the type sound like a bunch of unicorns. I don't like that for many reasons, it paints the wrong picture.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:laughing: Lol That might be part of it, yes. But the internet does like to over-exaggerate INFJ qualities and makes the type sound like a bunch of unicorns. I don't like that for many reasons, it paints the wrong picture.
Yeah...I think everyone is trying to conform themselves to be the "best" type. But there is no best type. Just many types. The only reason why certain types are rare is based on limited data of the past. If we were to do a headcount again- I'm sure all the introverted types would raise their hands now that they have computers. :p

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
3,077 Posts
Yeah...I think everyone is trying to conform themselves to be the "best" type. But there is no best type. Just many types. The only reason why certain types are rare is based on limited data of the past. If we were to do a headcount again- I'm sure all the introverted types would raise their hands now that they have computers. :p
Yes, this is quite true.
Thing is I don't think many INFJs even like the idea of being one of the "rarest" types anyway so I don't know why that gets emphasized as much as it does.
I don't desire rarity. Sure we all appreciate individuality but being statistically rare is actually a little scary because it conflicts with the desire to be understood and fit in with people (Ni-Fe concerns).
I think part of the reason INFJs (though it's not limited to just them) are so drawn to MBTI is because they want to feel like they do fit in with the larger world, that they're not some weird anomaly like they might often feel like. We can sometimes see ourselves like we're aliens who are trying to mimic human behavior. lol

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, this is quite true.
Thing is I don't think many INFJs even like the idea of being one of the "rarest" types anyway so I don't know why that gets emphasized as much as it does.
I don't desire rarity. Sure we all appreciate individuality but being statistically rare is actually a little scary because it conflicts with the desire to be understood and fit in with people (Ni-Fe concerns).
I think part of the reason INFJs (though it's not limited to just them) are so drawn to MBTI is because they want to feel like they fit in with the larger world, they're not some weird anomaly.
I feel like its all gonna even out in the end...the younger generations get smarter and nicer. So the #s are gonna shift.

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
3,077 Posts
I feel like its all gonna even out in the end...the younger generations get smarter and nicer. So the #s are gonna shift.
:p Well I'll keep my fingers crossed then. lol :encouragement:

Aw anywhom, I hope you'll find your type eventually! ^w^
Glad to be of assistance if I was at all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts