Personality Cafe banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a drawing. Guess my type. I usually draw to express inner emotions and inner beauty.

Hint: I am an introvert.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Ixfp

Reactions: KevinHeaven

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ISFP

(I may have seen your other thread, maybeee :p)
Lol I am posting a lot. And probably posting in the wrong sections. Still a newbie haha 😂

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Hmm, hard, but fun! Amazing idea!

I'd say INFP, but I could perhaps see ISFP as well. Do you have any other piece of art to help a bit more? :)

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hmm, hard, but fun! Amazing idea!

I'd say INFP, but I could perhaps see ISFP as well. Do you have any other piece of art to help a bit more? :)
Haha thank you thats nice of you😊😊 well yes.

I am not that good but I like to express myself.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Haha thank you thats nice of you���� well yes.

I am not that good but I like to express myself.
That's the point of art, just keep going! :)

Hmm, still thinking INFP. :)

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's the point of art, just keep going! :)

Hmm, still thinking INFP. :)
Haha I guess so. What I do is I take realstic things and change it to my own feelings.

Also my realistic drawing skills are not really amazing. :p

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Haha I guess so. What I do is I take realstic things and change it to my own feelings.

Also my realistic drawing skills are not really amazing. :p

Hey, calm down now. Not really amazing? That one looks good! Don't go around and yourself under a rock, that won't help anyone! :)
Sounds like a good idea though. :)

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
Intj

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
To clarify: the artwork lacks expression. There is no "self" in the artwork. It is simply a reflection of things that currently exist, without any sort of larger inflection.

If I were to guess, I'd say the artist was more interested in the art of drawing than what is being drawn.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To clarify: the artwork lacks expression. There is no "self" in the artwork. It is simply a reflection of things that currently exist, without any sort of larger inflection.

If I were to guess, I'd say the artist was more interested in the art of drawing than what is being drawn.
Haha I get what you are saying especially in the painting. But tbh my other works are not really about the skill as much as about the self. Like I am more about the expression more than skill :) but from what I posted yes haha

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
Haha I get what you are saying especially in the painting. But tbh my other works are not really about the skill as much as about the self. Like I am more about the expression more than skill :) but from what I posted yes haha
Can you post a piece you think shows the expressive side of your art? I would like to compare.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts