Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Ti/Fe
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heeey! Thank you in advance if you gave this some thought!
  1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
What drives me in life is fulfillment. Being able to rely on myself and allowing myself to rely on others. Knowing myself enough to know that I still don’t and be extremely okay with that. Do the things I want to do, be clear on what I want to do, realize that nothing is set in stone. I guess what I look for is my personal happiness (at no expense to others).

1. What do you hope to accomplish in life?
These are very big questions lol. I feel like “life” is too broad. In the next 5-10 years, I hope to have more knowledge in the form of finishing a degree and having more life experiences. I also want to overcome some hurdles, like being somewhat shy. I know that’s super vague, but I don’t know either.

1. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I want to avoid putting my life at the backseat. Personal integrity is important to me.

1. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
Not being able to see my potential is my biggest fear. Because that would have been a life wasted.

1. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
As someone with integrity. Driven. I see myself half-way through how I’d like others to see me.

1. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
For sure, getting things done. Things that I think are important. Also, days off and just listening to music while driving, chilling at a cafe reading something, and occasionally having a great connection/time with someone. What makes me feel worst is realizing I’ve procrastinated big time.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety
  1. anger - real, real anger… I would cry, analyze the s* out of a situation, asking why someone was able to do such a thing.
  2. shame - cry and analyze the s* out of it and maybe get paranoid, seek help.
  3. anxiety - it depends on the situation. I’d say most commonly procrastinate and put a lot of pressure on myself

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
  1. stress - let responsibilities slip, forget about courtesy…
  2. unexpected change - as long as it doesn’t harm me or doesn’t give off vibes of someone just acting immorally towards me, I won’t feel any extreme emotion towards it like anger. If it does put me in a bad/uncomfortable situation, I’d just think of how “stupid” it is in my head
  3. conflict - I’d be irritated and anxious. I generally dislike conflict

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
  1. I think they can be very rigid, but I understand that’s their job. I personally think it takes great sacrifices to know all eyes are on you and you’d have to be okay with doing many, many compromises to do what’s optimal… It irritates me somehow but understand it ultimately.
  2. You’re responsible for how your actions affect others. Better not assume it if you don’t have good intentions

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
Pretty okay, we’re capable of overcoming many things

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hello! I'm seeing you combine Ti analytical approach towards life with Se straightforwardness. You crave for independence and personal integrity, and your life goals and overviews seem realistic and grounded. My guess for you is ISTP. For your Enneagram perhaps 9w8 sp.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Why, after reading your responses, I got the 8 vibe. 8s extravert their anger and other reactions, unlike 9s who tend to bottle their reactions (emotions) to preserve the peace. However, I don't sense any loud and brassy tendencies in your responses, so 8w7 is an unlikely one.

Anyways, I created a thread to type my Enneagram. Since it hasn't went to the page 2 and below, would you mind to comment there and let me consider what are my possible Enneagram types?

·
Registered
Ti/Fe
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello! I'm seeing you combine Ti analytical approach towards life with Se straightforwardness. You crave for independence and personal integrity, and your life goals and overviews seem realistic and grounded. My guess for you is ISTP. For your Enneagram perhaps 9w8 sp.
Appreciate your response! It's interesting you see 8 in my responses. I never considered it before, but I do see myself partly described by 9w8. Though 8 by itself, not really. I think it sort of captures what I aspire to be though. I've always thought my tritype was 9-4-5. I want to ask though, how else you would describe Se. I resonate with some aspects of it, but not with the act-before-thinking, fully-in-the-present stereotype.

·
Registered
Ti/Fe
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why, after reading your responses, I got the 8 vibe. 8s extravert their anger and other reactions, unlike 9s who tend to bottle their reactions (emotions) to preserve the peace. However, I don't sense any loud and brassy tendencies in your responses, so 8w7 is an unlikely one.

Anyways, I created a thread to type my Enneagram. Since it hasn't went to the page 2 and below, would you mind to comment there and let me consider what are my possible Enneagram types?
Thanks for your response! Again, interesting how you both see 8 in my responses. I tend to be more quiet and nonconfrontational. Though, I resonate to it to some extent.

I don't think I could be of much help discerning yours. My guess would be what's already been mentioned, 258. For each triad, I feel as though those are the most identifiable in your responses.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Thanks for your response! Again, interesting how you both see 8 in my responses. I tend to be more quiet and nonconfrontational. Though, I resonate to it to some extent.

I don't think I could be of much help discerning yours. My guess would be what's already been mentioned, 258. For each triad, I feel as though those are the most identifiable in your responses.
I re-read your responses and see the words "Driven, integrity" and also the ways you express anger. In my opinion, 9s won't find it easy to be "driven and full of integrity" even if they may have 8 wings. Because 9s' nature is to "unify with things around them" not "to be the rock-solid foundation to everyone around me". Hence, it leads me to see the possibility of 8w9 as your main type.

As for mine, what about the wings that you notice? Why 2 comes first and the rest come latter?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts