Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm definitely NF

I can talk to people, but sometimes conversation is really stressful. And sometimes people talk to me but I have stuff to do, but I don't have the heart to tell them to go away so I just kind of talk to them while I work and can't focus.

I'm a natural writer, and I write poetry all the time. I really do prefer staying home, but sometimes I get upset because I can hear people I don't relate to having fun. It's not like I could really enjoy being with some of them though, because it's all small talk and I don't like it. Also, I always want to meet the love of my life so I go sometimes thinking I'll find someone, but I never do and I sometimes go home drunk thinking about someone I knew a year ago. I'll usually end up writing a poem or two about it, feeling like I should have stayed home.

Please feel free to ask me questions and interview me so we can figure this out. Thank you!:)

*Also I thought I was ENFP for a long time but I can and do get very dark, and I am very stubborn in my life ambitions- I will not accept any other life path than the one I think I am supposed to do

·
Registered
73 Posts
ENFP's can and do get very dark at times. Why wouldn't we? Also, Fi would lead you to follow your own path and be incredibly stubborn about things that are important to you. So, I think you're either an INFP or ENFP. Do you think you lead with Extroverted iNtuition or Introverted Feeling? Which do you see come up more often? If it's Ne, then you're an ENFP! If it's Fi, then you're an INFP!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I can talk to people, but sometimes conversation is really stressful. And sometimes people talk to me but I have stuff to do, but I don't have the heart to tell them to go away so I just kind of talk to them while I work and can't focus.
Who do you blame for the stress of this interaction once they leave?

I am very stubborn in my life ambitions- I will not accept any other life path than the one I think I am supposed to do
Have a pretty clear picture what that is?

Do you think about how every present action falls into or strays from that path?

Also, would you say you are psychologically healthy, or maybe too much anxiety/some depression?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts