Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: I don't thinking asking strangers is the best idea so I'm going to figure it out on my own!

I haven't really looked into the enneagram much, but it looks really interesting! I took the test on this site and got 3w2 8w7 5w6.

Main Questions

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
To put it simply, a tie between understanding and power.
2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
Create another plane of existence with different physics and logic and philosophy.
I'm just here to goof off.
3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
Not big on values, but I avoid being weak, pathetic, limited, closed-minded, etc.
4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
Dying. Not a painful death, but nonexistence or just being really bored.
5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I enjoy being doted and waited on. As long as they don't dislike me for the right reasons, it's okay. I'm pretty flexible. I see myself as an overgrown toddler with a God complex.
6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
I like being in charge. Not in a bossy/overbearing way, but kind of pulling the strings. Can't stand being in a situation where I have to take crap, like not being able to do anything about it because of consequences.
7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
A) I sit there plotting like some super villain, haha, then select the best way to act on it.
B) Shame? What is this shame you speak of? I distract everyone from it.
C)Rare. I go into overdrive, analyze the problem, eradicate it, then give myself a pat on the back and have some fun.
8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
A)At my best, I do something about it or wait it out/laugh at it if it's not my problem. At my worst, I withdraw or put on a brave face then cry like a bitch when I'm alone.
9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
I guess by authority you mean on paper and power is actually running the show?
A)If I have authority, I end up abusing it and not taking my job too seriously. When I'm around someone with authority and they deserve it, I shut up and do the work. If not, I take the initiative and try to take away their dignity and kind of tease them and wait for other inferiors to act out. Whoa, run-on sentence. I'm no perfectionist if that says anything.
B)I like being in a position of power. I see how much I can change and kind of see things like a chess board. If someone has power over me then they've earned my respect and I try to be their friend but stay on my toes.
10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
Life is whatever you make it and in short, people are stupid.

So yeah, what do you think I am? :happy:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts