Personality Cafe banner

Type most likely to be a bully/physically aggressive as a child?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 12.5%

Votes: 1 12.5%

Votes: 3 37.5%

Votes: 3 37.5%

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1's, 2's, 3's, 6's, 7's, 8's?

• Assume the minimum parental/home conditions that lead to bullying tendencies in children (whatever those are) for each type.
  • Assume that a child of each type has the exact same parental/home conditions.

·
MOTM January 2013
10,667 Posts
You ommitted 4, 5 and 9. Stereotypically I would have thought 5 and 9 to be the least aggressive or passive aggressive. I have seen pretty distasteful actions in 4's especially when they are resentful of others. Other than that, I could see ANY type capable of bullyish behaviour, no matter how subtle, even bystanders are guilty one's.

·
Registered
7,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stereotypically I would have thought 5 and 9 to be the least aggressive or passive aggressive. I have seen pretty distasteful actions in 4's especially when they are resentful of others.
That's why I omitted them from the original post, but not from the poll. And, I didn't know 4's could be like that, as I'm an enneagram noob. So, that resentment can manifest in a physically aggressive way?

·
MOTM January 2013
10,667 Posts
That's why I omitted them from the original post, but not from the poll. And, I didn't know 4's could be like that, as I'm an enneagram noob. So, that resentment can manifest in a physically aggressive way?
All the types have a sin. None is more perfect than another. For physical affects, probably the 8 being a gut and reactive type, they naturally assert themselves in their environment. Counterphobic 6's depending on where their fear exists. 1w2's maybe too, more willing to take things a step further to up their convictions - they may see a good reason for anger and justify it.

·
Registered
852 Posts
All types have bullying behavior in their own right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts