Personality Cafe banner

2221 - 2240 of 38614 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Listening to that guy, I actually think he's a narcissistic ESTJ. He has a need to dominate others, dominate his world and be recognised by his peers, he doesn't seem like the quietly-hold-back kinda person. That and every clever thing he brags about is extremely instrumental in nature. "This is my goal, this is the most direct way to achieve that goal." He doesn't talk about enjoying abstract knowledge for the sake of it, he wants to be smart because it's the way to get what he wants. He also exhibits the kind of pissy pedantry about rules that's characteristic of dysfunctional ESTJs. INTJ is just an obvious stereotype. Geniuses, self-professed geniuses, and narcissists come in all types.

The above question, probably an ENTJ.

Type most likely to freak out the first time they get on a plane?
I didn't actually considered him INTJ. I heard he was considered ESFJ tho and i find him more ESTJ-ish. He got really strange expressions btw.

Anyway ENFP or ISFJ

I think ISFJ due to population of ISFJ and ENFP's

Well ENFP would freak out because it would be fantastic.
ISFJ out of fear just fear.

TMLT to shout at someone because that person didn't learn deutsch in 2 weeks but in 3 weeks.
TMLT be mad because her son iq is just 130 on Binet scale.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
I didn't actually considered him INTJ. I heard he was considered ESFJ tho and i find him more ESTJ-ish. He got really strange expressions btw.
It's okay, I was just addressing the response that called him an INTJ. And yeah, I can see why people would say ESFJ, but only in the sense that I'm all too familiar with the popular misconceptions about T/F. The guy's clearly emotionally unbalanced in his thinking, but you can see that he's trying to order it in a way that seems logical to him, and impose that order on the world. Extremely Te approach to insecurity. His feelings, which some people don't seem to grasp that all types have, seem highly distorted, hence probably a disorder like narcissism, or something less extreme.

^ Probably an ISFJ or an ESFJ baking for a special family occasion or community event.

Type most likely to stop and help someone whose car has broken down?

·
Registered
974 Posts
ESFJ

TMLT be a weeaboo?

It's okay, I was just addressing the response that called him an INTJ. And yeah, I can see why people would say ESFJ, but only in the sense that I'm all too familiar with the popular misconceptions about T/F. The guy's clearly emotionally unbalanced in his thinking, but you can see that he's trying to order it in a way that seems logical to him, and impose that order on the world. Extremely Te approach to insecurity. His feelings, which some people don't seem to grasp that all types have, seem highly distorted, hence probably a disorder like narcissism, or something less extreme.

^ Probably an ISFJ or an ESFJ baking for a special family occasion or community event.

Type most likely to stop and help someone whose car has broken down?
Yeah, couldn't actually get through the video. I was just applying my experience with self-righteous INTJs. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
692 Posts

Yeah, couldn't actually get through the video. I was just applying my experience with self-righteous INTJs. :rolleyes:

This is where it's handy to be familiar with the different varieties of insufferable pedantry!

It often looks like this:

an INTJ said:
I'm right and you're wrong because of logic! I've presented a chain of reasoning and you're ignoring it, you ignoramus!
an ESTJ said:
I'm right and you're wrong because of the rules! There is a system here and you're ignoring it, you cheat!

INFP maybe, of the "I'm really Japanese but born in an American body" variety.

Type most likely to judge someone based on how they dress?

·
Registered
596 Posts
ESTP.

TMLT religion someone based on their judge?

hehe..Ah meh.

TMLT be winner that use drug?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Hmmm
ESTP?
ESTJ?
ENTJ-The devil variant?
ESTP probably.
Or even ESFP
Damn
I'll go with ESTP

TMLT cry and have very deep emotion's but will never reveal them to anyone, even thought that type want to reveal them?

·
Registered
596 Posts
That one screams INFP.

Type most likely to dress up in a costume for Halloween, even as a full-grown adult.
Not a turbulent IXFJ? :^

and also ESFP From Booyakasha crew

tmlt get sucked by a black hole

·
💌
8,776 Posts
I'm not sure how to answer that but I'll say an ISTP.

TMLT try an grow the heaviest pumpkin they can in order to make it into the Guinness Book of World Records.

2221 - 2240 of 38614 Posts