Personality Cafe banner

4021 - 4040 of 38662 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Certainly INTP.

TMLT write a romantic open letter to their ex and be criticized for it, accused of being machist.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Do you mean masochistic?

IxFP

TMLT be an expert on Ainu culture?

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
XXXX but stereotypically ESxJ

TMLT be a lazy shrine maiden

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
4,954 Posts
Honestly, I think anime isn't even worth talking about. :wink:

Meh, probably an NTP of some type.

Type most likely to be vegan.

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
4,954 Posts
Ugh... EXXX... Although I would lean toward extroverted and sensing. Reminds me why I'm glad my wife is introverted. <3 her.

TMLT be a good working professional and a stellar parent? *crosses fingers*

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
Ugh... EXXX... Although I would lean toward extroverted and sensing. Reminds me why I'm glad my wife is introverted. <3 her.

TMLT be a good working professional and a stellar parent? *crosses fingers*
Uh most people who are mature hopefully.

But if we are talking about in a cookie cutter sort of fit its likely Esfjs who fit that mold
Of great parent and professional (not that I actually think the most conventional is always best)

Uhm ESxx is pretty darn vague

Tml to coddle their children well past a specific developmental age and likely shelter their development...

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
4,954 Posts
Uh most people who are mature hopefully.

But if we are talking about in a cookie cutter sort of fit its likely Esfjs who fit that mold
Of great parent and professional (not that I actually think the most conventional is always best)

Uhm ESxx is pretty darn vague

Tml to coddle their children well past a specific developmental age and likely shelter their development...
Well, I'm sure single parents who had their partner walk out on them and their child would beg to differ. That's unfortunately, all too common an instance. Women who have teen pregnancies almost all end up as single parents.

Hm, esfj could work. I was hoping you'd say entj though. :kitteh:

Yes, esxx, because I don't want to offend anyone because any extrovert can be loud but you wanted me to be more specific Se-doms tend to be way more aggressive. Watching an esfj and estp fight over a man makes me just want to die from embarrassment for them. I've also witnessed an esfp catfight an estp over a guy and that one got violent. :shocked:

Stereotypically, SJs tend to coddle their children. I try to but I try to instill a sense of independence in my kids. It's worked well so far and I expect it to continue working well.

TMLT walk out on a spouse and child? (THE HORROR) :shocked:

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
TMLT walk out on a spouse and child? (THE HORROR) :shocked:
Depends on the why & what 3 kinds seem to do this...

Te dom males which is ExTJ
Because the fit is not congruent with their 5 yr plan and ideology. And they see another route more congruent. Ie they find a more desirable trophy wife and replace the family with new wife and kids.

IxTP- Low Fe and almost non existent Fi
In some cases. In these cases its seemed to be immaturity and avoidancy.

ESxP- if they are fuck ups who give up in these cases (seen more esfps do this but some estps too) who are fuck ups and just give up

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
4,954 Posts
Depends on the why & what 3 kinds seem to do this...

Te dom males which is ExTJ
Because the fit is not congruent with their 5 yr plan and ideology. And they see another route more congruent. Ie they find a more desirable trophy wife and replace the family with new wife and kids.

IxTP- Low Fe and almost non existent Fi
In some cases. In these cases its seemed to be immaturity and avoidancy.

ESxP- if they are fuck ups who give up in these cases (seen more esfps do this but some estps too) who are fuck ups and just give up
Wow, I can tell which types you have a bad opinion of. lol I can't agree with ExTJ as almost all professional ExTJ (who else would have a 5 year plan?) must be scandal-free in order to work their way up a corporate/work ladder. Having an abandoned wife and kids would be a huge liability for a company and would reflect very poorly on the ExTJ as well. Plus I think anyone who would leave their family because of blind ambition is a total tool. IxTP... I think would resist marriage moreso than abandoning their family. ESxP...I would generalize that to ExxP then I'd say yes, at times yes. Thanks for your response though, Sensational. :)

TMLT stay in a relationship through the good times and especially through the bad times?

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
~INTJ~
They're disciplined and value commitment. They'd stay in their relationship no matter what the environment threw at them. INTJs also often prioritize and filter out people who are irrelevant in their lives, and their s.o. usually ranks as the most important person in their life.

TMLT get involved in racial issues...

Reactions: Scoobyscoob

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
INFP, ISFP, or INTJ?

Type most likely to be a stunt pilot.
Istx imo

Wow, I can tell which types you have a bad opinion of. lol.Thanks for your response though, Sensational. :)
Well I would doubt so. Seriously I doubt based on that comment you really recognize which types I have the worst opinion of. I equally think most types are assholes as a whole. (I do know enough about functions not just to lump just all sensors or just all intuitives together tho). Notice I even threw my own type in the negative assessment of your question. Didn't snowflake or unicorn my own type or fish for only flattering answers. Or rebuttal and explain why negative replies did not exist with my type. Btw I usually as a whole tend to like extjs does not mean some havent fit that stereotype. Nor does it mean all do. Further more does it mean my throwing my type out there means I identify with that attribute.

Oh your welcome 'though' no problem :wink:

3 TMLT to be misunderstood by other types?

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
4,954 Posts
Well I would doubt so. Seriously I doubt based on that comment you really recognize which types I have the worst opinion of. I equally think most types are assholes as a whole. (I do know enough about functions not just to lump just all sensors or just all intuitives together tho). Notice I even threw my own type in the negative assessment of your question. Didn't snowflake or unicorn my own type or fish for only flattering answers. Or rebuttal and explain why negative replies did not exist with my type. Btw I usually as a whole tend to like extjs does not mean some havent fit that stereotype. Nor does it mean all do. Further more does it mean my throwing my type out there means I identify with that attribute.

Oh your welcome 'though' no problem :wink:

3 TMLT to be misunderstood by other types?
Oh, don't think I was trying to defend certain types and attack other types, I was simply speaking from the ExTJ mindset and of the ones I know. If an ExTJ male is ambitious enough to have a 5 year plan than chances are he plans on climbing the corporate ladder. That tends to be a pretty conservative arena in itself so it's actually better to be a family man, have a beautiful wife and kids and generally seem like you have your shit together. If anyone ever found out that someone, no matter how popular and talented they are, abandoned their family for work... well, that would be an instant career-killer in most cases. I've personally worked with and witnessed a rising star at an organization make incredible progress, end up getting caught up in a scandal sleeping with someone's wife at work, then end up getting fired; conservative work places tend to be like that. You did bring a really different POV from my experiences though so that was interesting to learn of your perspective. :)

3 TMLT be misunderstood by society as a whole = INTJ, INFJ, IxTP. Those 3 (well 4) types kind of get the shaft from society.

3 TMLT enjoy fishing on a quiet and lazy afternoon?

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
IxFP

TMLT surround themselves with antiques and kitschy garden decorations?

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
SFP

TMLT treat erry1 the same regardless of who they are

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
INFJ

TMLT invent his/her own idioms, leading only to minimal success.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
INTP.

TMLT want to be the best of everything he/she does but fails at it.

4021 - 4040 of 38662 Posts