Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Type my characters based on the descriptions below?

Overview:
Humberto - emotional, expressive, spontaneous, wears his heart on his sleeve, does not like crowds, prone to crying, athletic, tall and good-looking (he still takes care of himself) but can be judgemental if he's in the wrong mood, decisions heavily influenced by his emotions and gut, individualistic taste, intimate, loyal and sensual if he had a girlfriend (and he would shower her with gifts), hates shallow conversations but could tolerate them
Imelda - random, surprising, annoying, small and tiny, zippy, annoying, she loves to pull out surprises out of nowhere, and sometimes in unexpected situations. she'd be the type to play sex noise sounds in a library for a funny response and for 15 minutes of fame. she's a quick thinker and can come up with a multitude of cool ideas for a project within 2 minutes. loves cracking jokes and pranking other people, but is unaware of the damage she causes (i.e. gets into trouble with the law for petty stuff like noise disturbances or stealing traffic cones from the road after a rough night out)
Jerry - normal, chases humberto about, a stalker, flat out annoying, attention-seeking but fizzles out after not getting any attention from anyone, however he's a friendly guy (but probably has more acquaintances than deeply-forged friendships)
Karen - middle aged woman, skinny, walks about everywhere asking for a manager and thinking jerry is her manager. do I need to explain more?
Lorenzo - loud, annoying, random, think of that "rawr xD" kid back at school, likely wears mismatched clothing but is very tall and muscular, obsessed with anime. he's a stereotypically sexy guy all the girls want to be with, he knows that but he puts on this "childish and random" persona so that he doesn't get any attention from girls that aren't his type. he'd much prefer to date a weeb like himself. he is prone, just like imelda, to make loud noises during the night (e.g. playing, annoying loud music at 5am in the morning, usually songs with corny lyrics or some heavy techno and pretend he's at a rave) so much he got cautioned by the police about it many times. he always speaks figuratively people think he's talking nonsense, also in an overtly-excited tone. he never seems to be "all-here" either. once got a group of friends to dress up as traffic cones for halloween just to block the road and cause havoc. he graffitis his house. he has a collection of traffic cones and signs he steals.
Melissa - minds her own business, always feels cold, shy, prefers to stay in and read a book and educate herself rather than devote her time to talking to new people, so it's difficult to forge a friendship with her
Nestor - similar like imelda but not as random and loud, but the main thing is that he always gets burned out easily after a period of intense activity

Where could you find them at a house party?
Humberto - at the side talking to maybe one or two people about some "deep stuff nobody understands" and observing everyone else, wishing he wasn't there, thinks the music playing is "in bad taste" but wouldn't say it to upset anyone
Imelda - would try and pester any hot male, most likely in the middle of the room
Jerry - tries to barge into humberto's conversation but will still gravitate towards the middle of the room when his "tune" comes on
Karen - tries to call the police on them
Lorenzo - RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM DOING WEIRD DANCES IN A FUNNY COSTUME. Would yell and scream out all the lyrics to the songs in an annoying voice when drunk. Would be in 95% of the photographs taken. Would probably spray alcohol on people for fun.
Melissa - probably upstairs, with the door shut, trying to sleep with the duvet wrapped warm around her, gets all snarky
Nestor - tries to get to the middle of the floor but people keep pushing him out, so doesn't bother after all

Usual facial expressions?
Humberto - warm eyes, inviting smile but you can still see some bashfulness to his facial expressions
Imelda - sparkling eyes, a wide grin
Jerry - lopsided smirk when he gets what he wants but wide-eyed
Karen - neutral-snarky
Lorenzo - wide, shit-eating grin, twinkly eyes, laughs easily
Melissa - resting bitch face
Nestor - true neutral

Clothing choices?
Humberto - mostly dark and baggy clothes to detract attention from an otherwise athletic body, medium-length, slightly wavy black hair that is parted in the middle, hates bright colours (unless if black is the dominant colour)
Imelda - wannabe 90s girl, somewhat bold colours, western influences (as in cowgirl)
Jerry - sloppy, dresses for comfort, big glasses, mousey brown hair that hasn't been washed for 5 days, always wears a hat
Karen - uggs or stilettos, that haircut, bootcut trousers, a suit jacket
Lorenzo - anything that will draw attention to himself, loves bright colours and flashy stuff, highly inspired by anime, hair is black and like that of a glam rock band member, looks like he came from a time machine straight out of 1987
Melissa - usually very warm jumpers and warm trousers, dresses for comfort and warmth, mostly dull colours
Nestor - like a cowboy

Other notes on appearance?
Humberto - attractive, athletic, tall, has mid-length centre parted wavy hair that stops at his defined jawline (but he tries to hide these traits so that he doesn't draw attention from anyone), light brown eyes, clean shaven
Imelda - ginger, wears her hair in two braids, skinny, doesn't exercise much, green eyes, not very tall, lacks curves
Jerry - mousy brown hair, grey eyes, skinnyfat, unkempt short hair, has a sparse beard/moustache
Karen - blonde short spiky hair, skinny despite her age, face shows her age
Lorenzo - extremely tall, a bodybuilder, attractive, long black hair that's heavily teased (in other words, he looks like he's from a glam rock band), green eyes (but prefers to wear red contacts)
Melissa - mousy brown hair, blue eyes, skinny, always feels cold
Nestor - mousy brown hair, brown eyes, also skinny, not the most attractive guy there is

·
Banned
421 Posts
Not great at typing but here it goes:

Humberto IXFP
Imelda(Hate her already) ESFP
Melissa IXTJ

Couldn’t narrow down the rest that much and didn’t want to make EXXX typings.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not great at typing but here it goes:

Humberto IXFP
Imelda(Hate her already) ESFP
Melissa IXTJ

Couldn’t narrow down the rest that much and didn’t want to make EXXX typings.
Thanks man!

Hm, why didn't you wanna make Exxx typings? ;) (And why do you hate Imelda haha)

·
Banned
421 Posts
Thanks man!

Hm, why didn't you wanna make Exxx typings? ;) (And why do you hate Imelda haha)
Makes typing a bit pointless when the amount of Xs are too much, it doesn’t say much about anything.

Lorenzo and Imelda both seem like attention seeking, loud idiots so my condolences to your other characters.

·
Registered
156 Posts
After a deep analyzes of their MBTi types, based on what you have written about them, I got to the comnclusion that their MBTI types are as it follows.

Humberto – INFP
Imelda – ENTP
Jerry - ESFJ
Karen - ESFJ
Lorenzo - ESFP
Melissa – ISTP
Nestor - INTJ

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Makes typing a bit pointless when the amount of Xs are too much, it doesn’t say much about anything.

Lorenzo and Imelda both seem like attention seeking, loud idiots so my condolences to your other characters.
Ah fairs man!
Yeah, they're both pretty annoying. They'd do anything for attention.
Who do you like the most?

·
Banned
421 Posts
Ah fairs man!
Yeah, they're both pretty annoying. They'd do anything for attention.
Who do you like the most?
Humberto sounds interesting and likeable, I think he’s the protagonist since he’s the most fleshed out one. Melissa is literally me from a couple years ago, making her simultaneously likeable and annoying to me.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
After a deep analyzes of their MBTi types, based on what you have written about them, I got to the comnclusion that their MBTI types are as it follows.

Humberto – INFP
Imelda – ENTP
Jerry - ESFJ
Karen - ESFJ
Lorenzo - ESFP
Melissa – ISTP
Nestor - INTJ
Hey thank you! I wonder what made you thought of those types? ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Humberto – INFP
Imelda – ENTP
Jerry - ESFJ
Karen - ESFJ
Lorenzo - ESFP
Melissa – ISTP
Nestor - INTJ
Humberto sounds interesting and likeable, I think he’s the protagonist since he’s the most fleshed out one. Melissa is literally me from a couple years ago, making her simultaneously likeable and annoying to me.
I see! Melissa is that type that might make snarky remarks about everyone. It would be pretty interesting is humberto was the protagonist. I think he would be the type to have a rich inner emotional world and would have pretty strong emotions. He'd ooze authenticity, plus I would see him as an extremely passionate lover, especially combining that with his tall, dark good looks. He would devote quality time to her but mostly because he believes it's important to make her feel wanted and special. He wants to make her feel loved because he thinks that's important in a relationship rather than to be fake.
I personally think his biggest weakness is to cry in front of people. He'd be the type to cry alone. Especially if something close to him affects him badly. Plus he's a loveable scatterbrain.

·
Registered
156 Posts
For example, Humberto has introverted feeling, as a cognitive function, because he takes things deeply in emotional aspect and it sensitive to feelings and emotions. Also, he is intuitive, because he is into deep conversations, but his intuitive function is auxiliary and not dominant because he easily tolerates conversations that are not deep. These facts determine him as INFP . :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
For example, Humberto has introverted feeling, as a cognitive function, because he takes things deeply in emotional aspect and it sensitive to feelings and emotions. Also, he is intuitive, because he is into deep conversations, but his intuitive function is auxiliary and not dominant because he easily tolerates conversations that are not deep. These facts determine him as INFP . :)

As to Imelda - you have described her as random, surprising, annoying. Perceivers are more likely to be random and surprising, than judgers. And a feeler will try to be pleasant and genuinely satisfying , rather than annoying . She is intuitive because you have told that she could come up quickly with many ideas. The thing about the sounds is something, equally possible in all MBTI types.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

As to Imelda - you have described her as random, surprising, annoying. Perceivers are more likely to be random and surprising, than judgers. And a feeler will try to be pleasant and genuinely satisfying , rather than annoying . She is intuitive because you have told that she could come up quickly with many ideas. The thing about the sounds is something, equally possible in all MBTI types.
Thanks dude!
Of these characters, who do you want to hang with the most and why?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts