Personality Cafe banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Basically, here's what the cast might look like (PLEASE IGNORE THE ATTACHED IMAGE AT THE BOTTOM)

Humberto (but he would have tidier hair, much like the second picture but midnight black instead of brown, and would have much stronger and more symmetrical facial features than this guy):
f30486dfc8ed418c4aecdea3463f139b.jpg
hair more like this but midnight black:

Imelda (but more "wannabe 90s"):
76d97fde8ea67c7c37cf0a342a9f9b18.jpg

Jerry:

Karen:
karenimg.jpg

Lorenzo (but a LOT, LOT, LOT more muscular):
77035df13d485917bde076c161f70f98.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Or if we had to describe the characters using starter packs I fished off from the internet...

Humberto (can't find a better one):
pj9qux9.jpg

Imelda:

Jerry:
aydyjEM_460s.jpg

Karen:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Naw, it isn't!
They were just names I came up with and I wanted to make them diverse as heck, and not what many people think of them when you first hear of them. Breaking stereotypes, I guess.

For starters, I bet you'd imagine Lorenzo as a tall, dark and mysterious Latino or Italian guy that's smooth with words. I made him a scene kid that likes anime instead.

So, lemme bring up general stereotypes of a name and what I actually made them as:
Humberto: usually stereotyped as loud, annoying and brash, probably listens to reggaeton/hip hop, wears mismatched bright clothing. I put him as a brooding goth/emo dude instead, more into metal/alt rock, almost exclusively wears black.
Imelda: stereotyped as an elderly strict and nagging woman that dresses too formally or to impress, to come off as powerful. I wrote her as an annoying girl who loves to butt in and interrupt, wears mostly wannabe 90s garm kids these days wear, or cowgirl-style clothes.
Jerry: stereotyped as a funny, argumentative old man. I put him as an annoying guy that tries to please others, rather than argue.
Karen: I kept the stereotype of a middle-aged woman because it's a meme, alright? The stereotype is too good to ignore!
Lorenzo: stereotyped as tall, dark, handsome, dresses well, girls go gaga over him. I put him as a crazy scene kid with badly coloured hair. pRoBaBlyYyy tYPeZ~ LiEk~ DiS$$sss~ Loves anime.
Melissa: stereotyped as stereotypical sorority girl, put her as a girl who is always cold, both literally and figuratively.
Nestor: stereotyped as a senile old man, put him as someone who at least tries, but fails to get what he wants.

I gotta admit though, I love your analysis of the names! That's also pretty valid too! ;) I never have thought of that until now...
Ah, okay. As I said, I really suck at stereotypes, haha.
The only thing I noticed: As a scene kid, Lorenzo seems more like an ENFP insteat of ENTP. From my observations, Fi tends to identify more with scenes. ENTPs give me a "I don't care about that kind of stuff"-vibe. Scene kids are basicly just colorful emos -> Emos = INFPs & Scene kids = ENFPs (At least if you stay within stereotypes (and my perspective, haha)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Ah, okay. As I said, I really suck at stereotypes, haha.
The only thing I noticed: As a scene kid, Lorenzo seems more like an ENFP insteat of ENTP. From my observations, Fi tends to identify more with scenes. ENTPs give me a "I don't care about that kind of stuff"-vibe. Scene kids are basicly just colorful emos -> Emos = INFPs & Scene kids = ENFPs (At least if you stay within stereotypes (and my perspective, haha)
I see! well I thought of lorenzo not really caring much about feelings, and spends time online trolling forums with a group of friends sometimes. is the meme king. he's very social outside though.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Like, what kind of genre, story, media are they a part of

I think everything you described about him could be associated with INFJs as much as INFPs, and I didn't wanna go for the same choice as everyone else has

Well, I haven't decided yet, but they're just some characters I thought of and how they might react in any setting.

I see, but of the two, functionwise, which does he lean more towards?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Umm, I don't see any reason why he can't so yeah he could do, but I didn't find anything in his description that fit my interpretation of Ne. But if INFP is what you were going for then that does make sense and I can still buy it
so he leans more towards Ni and Fe then?

Generally I wanted an INFx male character so I just kinda wanted to convey that feeling haha

41 - 56 of 56 Posts