Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
I look for serenity, I want to be surrounded by people I like, I don't want to get used to living (I don't want every day to be the same). I want the world to be a better place for everyone, but I know that this ideal is too unrealistic so it hurts.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
Idk, I want to finish school.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I hope to avoid being critical towards others; being impulsive; being indecisive; being manipulating.

If any of my friends says something I disagree with (speaking of values) I try to change their mind and I don't ignore that, it's something important and it's important that they agree.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
I fear disappointing people, being alone, saying something dumb.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want others to see me smart, friendly, competent and strong. I'm not sure of how I see myself, sometimes I'm like to my friend "do you think I'm any trait?", I don't even know how I act like. I want to know how others perceive me like.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
When I have nothing future to worry about and I can mentally rest; when I'm eating something I like; when I'm with my friends.

After I burst out of anger (it happens rarely); when someone says that I've hurt their feelings; when I'm stressed because I have to do a lot of things and I have no time; realizing that I'm too unrealistically idealistic.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
a) I get angry when someone says something illogical; when I'm dealing with people stuck in their views without using logic; when I hear people making hurtful comments about others; when they force me to do something I don't want to do; when someone avoids confrontation.
b) I feel ashamed when I realize that I've misinformed myself; when I have to talk in front of people; when anyone says that they want to protect me (it makes me feel inferior to them).
c) I'm anxious when I have to talk in front of people since I don't want them to have a bad impression of me and I think about everything bad that could happen.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
a) I'm stressed when there's something that I have to do, so I won't do anything else until I finish it. Cause I can't relax if I know that I have to do something.
b) Unless I planned something it's fine.
c) I don't mind conflict as long as nobody raises their voice. If it's necessary to make a change I can start a confrontation. I usually enter in other people's arguments to defend someone, I don't want anybody to get hurt. I get annoyed when someone avoids a confrontation with me, because to me it doesn't make sense.

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
a) I want authorities approval even if I don't like them, I used to be very loyal to authorities when I was a kid.
b) Idk.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
Humanity is often stupid but interesting to observe.

11. Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.
Can't think of anything.

12. Comment on your relationship with trust.
I used to be naive and don't doubt people's intentions. The thing that hurts me is when someone important to me doesn't keep their word. I'm not loyal to someone I don't care of, I'm loyal to my friends. I wouldn't mind lying to a stranger.

13. List some of the traits you: a) like; b) dislike most about yourself.
a) I like my decisiveness, my rationality.
b) I don't like that I always feel like I have to do what others want me to do, that I'm not able to socialize, that I want to be like others, that I sacrifice my needs to other people's.

14. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?
I don't know, I often pay attention to how they speak and their expressions.

15. If a stranger insults you, how do you respond/feel? What if they compliment you?
I don't really mind if someone insults me, but I care if someone comments my abilities. I feel happy when they compliment me, but only when I feel that their compliment is true. It's something I can easily notice.

16. What's something you are: a) thankful you have; b) wish you could have? Why?
a) I don't know what I'm thankful to have, I always feel like what I have it's not enough.
b) I want to have more friends, I want to have the confidence to say what I think with no doubt.

Sorry if I made a mistake.

·
Registered
INFJ - 4w5 (497) - so/sx
406 Posts
Agree with above comment. I'd say esfj 1w9, 4wX. 14X. Not sure about the 4 wing or the head fix. If you have any more questions id be happy to answer. 🙏

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Agree with above comment. I'd say esfj 1w9, 4wX. 14X. Not sure about the 4 wing or the head fix. If you have any more questions id be happy to answer. 🙏
Thank you for answering. What made you think 4 for the heart fix? What do you think my instinctual variants could be? Tbh I wasn't expecting ESFJ lol.

·
Registered
INFJ - 4w5 (497) - so/sx
406 Posts
Thank you for answering. What made you think 4 for the heart fix? What do you think my instinctual variants could be? Tbh I wasn't expecting ESFJ lol.
I think I was wrong. I don't think you're an esfj, maybe. I'm not sure what you are actually. I can't define what's your enneagram and what's your mbti. For example. Your desire for everyone to be happy. This could respond to fe in mbti, but it could also be enneagram 9 or 1.

You're concerned with competency and want to have no doubt. You want to have more friends so you can help them. I'm feeling possibly 2w3 for heart triad on this.

You're concerned with your rationallity and you want no doubt in your knowledge. You don't want help from people as it makes you feel inferior. You have no issue confronting people when you deem it necesssary. Maybe 7w8 or 5w6.

I think you are 1w9, 2w3/3w2, 5w6. Possibly esfj or maybe an enxx type.

I'd need more info on you to make further deductions.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I was wrong. I don't think you're an esfj, maybe. I'm not sure what you are actually. I can't define what's your enneagram and what's your mbti. For example. Your desire for everyone to be happy. This could respond to fe in mbti, but it could also be enneagram 9 or 1.

You're concerned with competency and want to have no doubt. You want to have more friends so you can help them. I'm feeling possibly 2w3 for heart triad on this.

You're concerned with your rationallity and you want no doubt in your knowledge. You don't want help from people as it makes you feel inferior. You have no issue confronting people when you deem it necesssary. Maybe 7w8 or 5w6.

I think you are 1w9, 2w3/3w2, 5w6. Possibly esfj or maybe an enxx type.

I'd need more info on you to make further deductions.
Thank you for your analysis, if you want to have a better idea you can read the other discussion that I started some time ago. Have a good day :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts