Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on body language/eyes or whatever.. I'm crazy enough to even ask if you can use Ni :tongue:

Can you type my friend? He is obviously the one in glasses.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
It seems that you like this guy and that he doesn't seem to. Sorry I don't impose my Ni like that but a dose of Se I give yeah.
As far as his MBTI type I don't know.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It seems that you like this guy and that he doesn't seem to. Sorry I don't impose my Ni like that but a dose of Se I give yeah.
As far as his MBTI type I don't know.
No, I don't like him in that way if that's what you mean, he's just a friend O_____O

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ESFJ?

Do you know his type?
I'm not sure. I'll write down a few of his personality characteristics though;
  • Humble
  • With people that he's close to, he will laugh/tell jokes to make them feel comfortable/at ease
  • Very firm with values but subtle and precise in his communication of them
  • Likes sports but prefers to play them with familiar faces

I know, so vague, sorry

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IxFP? (guessing)
I was thinking that ,''I think he has S preference''...

Then I read more about ISFP..
ISFPs are gentle caretakers who live in the present moment and enjoy their surroundings in a relaxed and nonjudgmental way. They are flexible and spontaneous, yet deeply loyal to the people and causes that matter to them. ISFPs are quiet and unassuming, and may be hard to get to know. However, to those who know them well, the ISFP is warm and friendly, with a playful enthusiasm for the simple pleasures of life.
ISFPs are deeply modest and may underestimate themselves. They do not like to be in the spotlight, preferring instead to take a supporting role, and will avoid planning and organizing whenever possible. Sensitive and responsive, they step in to do what needs to be done and are satisfied by their personal sense of being helpful to others.
ISFPs generally prefer to keep a low profile and do not usually like to be in positions that require them to speak publicly or lead large groups. An ideal job for an ISFP allows them to see real results for their efforts, in a context that feels significant and consistent with their values.
It sounds like him! Thanks for that. I'll research more :laughing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts