Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I have a friend and I am curious about his type, because he is a very off the wall individual.

He is very charismatic and charming, people like to be near him eventhough he is also constantly inappropriate: He likes to draw penises (mature, right?), pretend to "rape" his friends (guys, eventhough he isnt gay) and anything else to get a rise. He is usually the center of attention eventhough he is mostly off in his own world. He is intelligent but doesn't show it very often. He wants to go into culinary school as a career. He doesn't care much for school and gets into trouble every once in a while. He is loyal to his friends and really seems to care about them. He is not loyal to his gf however... I don't know what other information his useful...

·
Registered
207 Posts
feeds off of attention, even at the risk of acting inappropriate= sign of extravertism

seems to care about his friends, loyal and intimate (showing it through his 'rape' actions. i suppose he dry humps them and gets a kick out of it? ive seen that kind of behavior before)= signs of feeling

so far we conclude that he is EXFX.

to decide whether or not he is a perceiver or a judger, we have to decide whether he utilizes Fi vs Fe. Acting inappropriately doesn't seem to be Fe, as the definition states Fe means using “social graces,” such as being polite, being nice, being friendly, being considerate, and being appropriate. Therefore, he must be EXFP.

It's up to you to decide whether or not he is intuitive or feeling, although based on my intuitive, I would guess he is an ENFP.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Okay so I have a friend and I am curious about his type, because he is a very off the wall individual.

He is very charismatic and charming, people like to be near him eventhough he is also constantly inappropriate: He likes to draw penises (mature, right?), pretend to "rape" his friends (guys, eventhough he isnt gay) and anything else to get a rise. He is usually the center of attention eventhough he is mostly off in his own world. He is intelligent but doesn't show it very often. He wants to go into culinary school as a career. He doesn't care much for school and gets into trouble every once in a while. He is loyal to his friends and really seems to care about them. He is not loyal to his gf however... I don't know what other information his useful...
Maybe he's an ENFP or an ENTP with undeveloped Fe. :D ENTPs like to tease and play pranks with their friends too.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'd venture to say his differentiated functions are Feeling and Sensing. Putting him as an Se dom works, but something tells me he has Si. I guess it's just the "loyalty" thing that makes me immediately think of this pair of functions; he has a personal ethos (Fi) and set of internalized standards (Si) that cause him to behave this way.

ENFP is my guess as well.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Sounds a scary amount like me, and I'm an *N*P.

I'd say ENTP or ENFP, yeah. He's probably a little 50/50 on T/F, which is what I have too. It explains the inappropriate behavior, yet still caring for people thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts