Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boyfriend and I really want to know if Eyedea was an INFJ or an INFP - or possibly some other type. Any opinions? Reading lyrics from any of his songs, it's clear, to me anyways, that an NF definitely wrote them. In his interviews his NF is very clear. He said he went through lots of depression and that, with his drug use, leads me to guessing that he was an INF. Not sure about the J vs P. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Found this site and your post through a random google search. I've been an Eyedea fan since the early 00s downloading battle raps over Napster/Kazaa Lite. Your guesses are the same as mine. Being a male INFJ myself and a big fan of him personally I think he's definitely INFJ. Of course all we can do is speculate but any fan into personality types can see why he would be INFJ.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Found your post through a random google search. Your guesses are the same as mine. Being a male INFJ myself and a big fan of him personally I think he's definitely INFJ. Of course all we can do is speculate but any fan into personality types can see why he would be INFJ.
I second this part of what Otsegolectric wrote.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts