Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm certain of my type, but I am making an attention-whoring thread out of boredom :tongue: .

I feel like I am very INFP, and I imagine I seem very INFP. Not so much the stereotypical INFP in poorly written profiles, but the Jungian Fi-dom, the INFP who is more than a fluffy bunny, but not exactly Shakespeare either.

Most people seem to respond to me as a good representative for INFP-ness. I wonder if I ever seem different than that? More extroverted? More sensing? Less "P"?

I'm opening the floor to accusations of another type, impressions of being another type at times, or reinforcements that I am as INFP as they come. I am also enneagram 4w5 sp/sx, which I feel is a good fit, and comments on that are welcome also.

With my number of posts, at least a few people should know who I am well enough to respond.... :tongue:

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I can't really see you as any other type besides INFP. Though, I suppose ISFP is the other vague possibility. Though I'm not too sure how exactly INFPs use Ne, anyway.

·
Banned
5,240 Posts
An INFP who knows they're INFP? *gasp* Le horror! :tongue:

I'm not familiar enough with you to type you, but I just couldn't resist making a jab. ...And just out curiosity, what would you think if someone thought you were ESTJ? :laughing:

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:cough:
-----

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Sorry, haven't been around long enough... :sad:

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like whole apples, but I like orange juice better than apple juice. Of course, my screen name is symbolic :tongue: .

·
Registered
287 Posts
Orange: citrus-y, bright, and bursting with juice and flavor. Therefore, we clearly have an extrovert

Apple: The letter 'p' appears twice here. We know P logically implies P, i.e. P <=> P, therefore the perceiving nominal is obvious.

A crying [Bat-?]girl avatar? A giant 'F' for feeling is written all over that.

OrangeAppled - 'd' is next to 's' on the keyboard. Coincidental? I think not. One word: sensing.

We can conclude that OrangeAppled is an ESFP. Q.E.D.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
isfp 4w3.. :crazy:

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
isfp 4w3.. :crazy:
That would be pretty cool actually. I wish I had a 3 wing. If that was meant to be an insult, it was not taken as one.

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^ Appearances are everything :crazy: :tongue:

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
True infp, and one of the true fours here. Now that I actually understand the crux of what a four is, even amongst infps', i'd say fours aren't the majority at all. Fours are pretty damn rare.
A great many of the INFP fours on this site seem like they could be sixes instead.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts