Alakazam-INTJ

The Explorers Games
The partner-ISFJ or INFP, not sure
Wigglytuff-ENFJ
Chatot-ISTJ
Grovyle-INTJ
Dusknoir-EXTJ
Celebi-XNFP

Some other character I'm less sure from both games include; Whiscash, Rayquaza, Darkrai, the guilds apprentices, the members of Team Charm, Lapras, and the members of Team Skull.

Out of
curiosity, what types do you think these characters are, cause I haven't seen many others attempt to type them.

·
Banned
1,812 Posts
The Explorers Games
The partner-ISFJ or INFP, not sure
Wigglytuff-ENFJ
Chatot-ISTJ
Grovyle-INTJ
Dusknoir-EXTJ
Celebi-XNFP

Some other character I'm less sure from both games include; Whiscash, Rayquaza, Darkrai, the guilds apprentices, the members of Team Charm, Lapras, and the members of Team Skull.

Out of
curiosity, what types do you think these characters are, cause I haven't seen many others attempt to type them.
[FONT="]

BLAST TO THE PAST! I haven't played this in years. I agree with most of this, though I might question whether grovyle is an INTJ or ISTJ if I could remember better, though I'd definitely say he's in the 5 or 6 range (sp/sx). The teammate I got more of an INFP vibe from, probably a phobic 6w7 so/sp with a 2 fix if I could guess. Chatot is either an ESTJ or an ISTJ, either works (1w9 probably). Bidoof was probably an xSFJ 9w1 or 2w1, sunflora was probably around the same area. I'm betting skunktank was a ESTP or something along those lines, though I don't recall zoobat or coffing having distinct personality traits outside of following skunktank

1 - 2 of 2 Posts