Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
INTP, it's not like you see it talking. Cleverbot though... he's an ENTP.

Reactions: Angelic Gardevoir

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
INTernet... hehe.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
ENTP. The internet has millions and millions of acquaintances and never stops socializing with them; it also provides its acquaintances vast knowledge of information; it never stops changing/improving itself; even the CIA entrusts the internet to handle information. ENTP at its max. :p

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
I was thinking INTP when I clicked into this thread. I can see we all assume nearly the same thing.

If the internet was a person, if it somehow embodied an organic form...an xNTP is what most of us seem to think :crazy:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Definetly not a J. It can't figure out if it's looking for WoW, or cancer cures. Or maybe that's just google. :3

Reactions: Angelic Gardevoir

·
Banned
2,697 Posts
It's way too emotional and drama-ish to be a T.

EDIT: It's definitely an E, and it's definitely a P. I'd go with ESFP.

·
Banned
2,697 Posts
The internet is an INTP with a vast amount of knowledge and lies. :)
It's certainly a compulsive liar. And it only spews back information that it's been given. It doesn't think for itself.

It's also about talking to the most amount of people possible, it never sleeps, and it wants everyone to know everything about everyone else. I don't think it could be an I or an N.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
And I would think people would just type the internet as whatever their own type is. I'm slightly surprised at a semi-agreement :)

It was more INTP in the 90's, developing its extraverted side the past few years.
LOL yes, and much like many of the NTPs here...

·
Banned
2,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Encyclopedia Dramatica is ENTP.

I'm also a major contributor.

·
Banned
2,697 Posts
Encyclopedia Dramatica is ENTP.

I'm also a major contributor.
The explains the positive information regarding ENTPs on ED, in comparison to the negative descriptions of other types.

Reactions: electricky

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
No. That's reality. We're fucking awesome.
Go change your own page.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.