Personality Cafe banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious :D Giving them all fake names because why not:

Jenny: I see all this Coachella stuff and I wanna go tooooo ! That's so funny and awesome.
Zoey: Jenny Coachella's crap
Jenny: Zoey it's really not, it's perfect.
Zoey: It's just a bunch of white kids who put clothes of other cultures and religions just for the fashion part. It's crap.
Jenny: What? Where did you made it up? If it was this way, it wouldn't sell out in two weeks. Like it did this year. It's the best and most expensive music festival!
Zoey:*sends picture of white people wearing indian and native American stuff*
Zoey: a bunch of white kids who put clothes of other cultures and religions just for the fashion part. Americans wearing other cultures' shit.
Jenny: Wow Zoey it's totally unrelated
Zoey: Like the bindi hindu women wear after wedding, you shouldn't just wear it. And the Indian feathers. It's Coachella related.
Jenny: Coachella has a thing you dress in an indie-vintage style cause they do it in the desert near California... Everyone chooses how to dress and how to be!
Zoey: And it's wrongggg. indie vintage doesn't equal stuff of other cultures. It's insulting!
Jenny: It's very okay! Everyone chooses how to dress! No one has to. How does it insult anyone? Like Halloween!
Zoey: it offends anyone who's related to this culture.
Jenny: It would be forbidden if it would insult people.
Zoey: should I explain why a native American be insulted to see white people wearing something that's related to his culture?
Jenny: and if I dress up for Halloween?
Zoey: that's different.
Jenny: no, it's not. they just want to represent themselves.
Zoey: represent my ass. hipster losers who steal from other cultures.
Lana: The problem isn't with people dressing like this, it's that society sees it like when white people wear it it's pretty, cool and a cultural appreciation. When people from this cultures wear it it's "ugly" or "dirty". Not anything is meant to insult or hurting, it's the festival. Dressing up like Vikings isn't insulting? It's not different from halloween. The problem is in they way people see it, and if a black girl wears a traditional German outfit or heck- plays Annie in a movie, people will freak out and saying they're "trying to be white". The problem isn't in the festival, it's how society perceives those people from other cultures. Coachella's cool, cultural appreciation's cool, double standards aren't. /end of rant
Jenny: I never heard anyone say this things about Coachella, it's been running for years and the amount of people who comes there is huge! Everyone knows how it is and how it runs so there's no arguement.
Lana: I see what Zoey's saying, but not everything should come from anger. The fact that the fest is running for years and that many people come doesn't make it good. I just think that the problem isn't the fest, it's the social problem that's a lot bigger than that. I also don't think Coachella's bad but I can see the arguement.
Zoey: but it's wrong that fucking Americans wear native American stuff.
Lana: So what you're saying is that Germans can't wear stuff from Jewish culture?
Jenny: it doesn't matter, it's like Halloween! It's the fest's style, you don't have to come like this. They do, and they party.
Zoey: and it's wronggggg. They should celebrate with their posh annoying culture.
Lana: Zoey, you do know you're white?...
Zoey: Me?! Haha just kidding.
Jenny: America has lots of cultures, it's not like they burn the stuff down.
Zoey: about the Germans, if a German who's not Jewish wears Talit it's wrong. They're not a part of their culture, they have no right.
Lana: I read once about a black woman who was offended when a white girl braided her head like in black culture because when she did it she was praised, but when black women do it it's gross and dirty. Again, it's double standarts.
Lana: Zoey, so everyone should stay closed in their own culture? And won't find a place to appreciate other cultures?
Zoey: I didn't say that.
Jenny: Zoey you just did.

It goes on and on but you got the point. I can't deal with the fact that I actually translated it all my goodness.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Hmm.. not sure how close I am; it's hard to get a whole lot from one convo X3

Jenny - ESFP
Zoey - IxFP, maybe?
Lana - xNFJ

Reactions: Adena

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
My Zoey-like friend would kill me if I argued against her like that. I used to sound like that when I was 15 or so though, before Tumble complicated things :)

Agreed with everyone, Zoey is a spitting imagine of my Fi-dom friend (save a little less angry)

I don't know about Jenny, propeabky some Perciever, I've seen my ENTP friend speak very much like that actually.

And I assume Lana was you? Regardless, easily identifiable NFJ.

Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: Adena

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My Zoey-like friend would kill me if I argued against her like that. I used to sound like that when I was 15 or so though, before Tumble complicated things :)

Agreed with everyone, Zoey is a spitting imagine of my Fi-dom friend (save a little less angry)

I don't know about Jenny, propeabky some Perciever, I've seen my ENTP friend speak very much like that actually.

And I assume Lana was you? Regardless, easily identifiable NFJ.

Thank you for sharing!
Hahaha my Zoe friend is definitely a Fi-Dom who spends too much time at tumblr, correct! :D

Jenny well I originally typed her as xSTP but she could actually use Fi!

And yes, I am Lana xD I was curious to see how people would type others according to conversation, and this one I found interesting for some reason. It also made me more confident in ENFJ typing haha. Thank you!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Zoey is such an Fi-dom.So IXFP for her.I'm really not sure about Jenny.She seems like a percieving type.I think Lana is XNFJ.She definitely is an Fe user.I've wanted to go to coachella for a while now, but I had never thought about it in that way before.If Lana is you, you're definitely a XNFJ.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This was a real conversation? Well before I read that was you this was what I thought;
Jenny-ESFP
Zoey-INFP
Lana-INFJ
This was a real conversation! xD Well, through texting but still.

And that's not too far off :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts