Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
@katherine8 you might be interested in this thread. :wink:

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
6w5 4w3 9w8? 9w1? Probably Sx dom.

The hair. It's flashy, but it's not subtle flashy the way a 3 or a 2 or 7 would be. It's reserved, classy, but still with some bite to it. The eyes, the expressions point to 4. The subdued sense points to 9, or rather away from 8.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
You have soft features and childlike expressions, not particularily intense. You have drowsy eyes, desirous eyes, vulnerable eyes, eyes that are generally soft/playful (not sharp or piercing or menacing). That makes me think 9 or 4. I'd go with sx/sp because of the focus on attractability and the sensual/seductive kinda look of them (no shirt on, pouty mouth, finger in mouth). I'll go with 4w5 because there's certain longing to your pictures and some reserve to them. 4w5, 479, sx/sp. (maybe sx5w4 because of Naranjo subtypes, and 2 instead of 7, but the 9 is still there).

IMG_0543.jpg

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
You have soft features and childlike expressions, not particularily intense. You have drowsy eyes, desirous eyes, vulnerable eyes, eyes that are generally soft/playful (not sharp or piercing or menacing). That makes me think 9 or 4. I'd go with sx/sp because of the focus on attractability and the sensual/seductive kinda look of them (no shirt on, pouty mouth, finger in mouth). I'll go with 4w5 because there's certain longing to your pictures and some reserve to them. 4w5, 479, sx/sp. (maybe sx5w4 because of Naranjo subtypes, and 2 instead of 7, but the 9 is still there).

View attachment 261826
I'm getting 9 and 5, actually. Sort of the soft calm I associate with 9s, unemotional expression of the 5. Dunno much about the heart fix. 2?

Alas, I do not currently have pictures of myself, but anyone's good to type my profile pic. :)

Reactions: 0+n*1

·
Registered
449 Posts

View attachment 261826

Well I can see 6, 7, 5 and 9 on you, your heart fix is hard to tell but between 2 3 and 4 I would say 2 haha Your smile gives me a 6w7 vibe instead of 6w5 :). 6w7 9w1 2w1 makes sense to me, problably so/sp or sp/so.

EDIT: I didn't explained why. Well, your smile gives me a 7-ish vibe but not enough 7-ish, clearly not 8 so 6w7. You look calm and treatable and nice so that's 9, also you have a 5 expression but I can't see you 6w5 or 4w5 so maybe your core 6 wing is not too exagerate and quite balanced. I can't see you as a 4 or a 3 so 2 and wing 1.

Reactions: 0+n*1

·
Registered
449 Posts
Wait wait wait...you look TOO sx/sp, I'd say 8 or 3, more 3-ish because the "money-power" vibe you give me hahaha but 8 also fits. I'd say you're a dominant person with a good self-esteem, sometimes too serious but can have fun too :)
The photo in which you're wearing a suit is like if you were exaggerating a sx/sp 3 xD
Well, now let's get serious haha, I would say 3 with a balanced wing, then 8w7 then 6w7 sx/sp

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
uhhh... webcam-toy-foto1(4).jpg mines an easy guess

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'd say counterphobic 6w5, sx/so. You look defiant, like you're hiding your fear but it's there anyway. Five wing because I get a sense of depth and reserve. Tritype: maybe 6w5/8w7/4w3, not sure...
Actually Im 8w7 5w? 3w2 :tongue:
But good guess, it's easy to get confused with 6's and 8's on pictures

·
Registered
449 Posts
My friend wants you to type her :tongue:

10172724_280693428757041_5948175278250880284_n-horz-vert.jpg

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
She looks fresh and delicate and a bit vulnerable. Bright colors and red/rose. I'd go with sx 7 or 9. Maybe 279. I'll include 4 and 6 as other options.

Reactions: FlightlessBird

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Why no pics hand-point-up-2.jpg ? :sad:
____

Would you be scared if this came from under your bed?!? (C'mon man, don't be creeped out! I'm just referencing my user name...)

Collage.jpg

Btw, great idea to make a 'collage', way easier to put on here.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 450 Posts