Discussion Starter #1
PreCamb-bacteria

Paleozoic- Anomalocaris, Eurypterid, Meganuera, Arthropleura, Dimetrodon

Mesozoic- Dinosaurs and some other creatures of the day

Cenozoic- Titanoboa, Megaladon, Mammoth, homo erectus and neanderthal

·
Registered
966 Posts
Well I think you can take N out of it completely seeing as how I don't see how an animal or creature which relies solely on instinct can be an N.

Hunters and gatherers of the Paleolitic period can be considered ESTJ I think. Neolitic...not too sure. Scripture, language and agriculture were huge breakthroughs, but I don't think humans as a species became F oriented over night like we are today. Yes, they presumably cared about their families, but the standard for being F is more than just "caring". Humans before our time definitely lived the T life.

Dinosaurs are hard to say. Raptors could be ESTP I think, whereas the T Rex would probably be ESFJ, since they're supposed to be very protective and caring for their own kind.

Of course this is all guessing. I really have no idea. Can be cool to think about though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have often thought about what types my pets are and how I'd interact with them if they could speak like a person. Man my cat would be a mean little bitch! Also, there could be an intuitive chimp or two, maybe even intuitive orcas? They're very creative animals actually.
Mammoth-ESFJ
Saber tooth-ISTP
T-Rex-ESFX
Ankylosaurus-ISTJ I dunno, it just seemed right lol
Iguanadon-ESFP

·
Registered
966 Posts
@Godfather

You hit the nail on the head with Saber Tooth being ISTP...and I have no idea why. It just seems perfect, like thay HAVE TO BE ISTP.

Dogs I feel like each have their own MBTI type. My old dog was definitely an ISTJ, but my dog now is an ESFP. I don't see a dog being an N type (it doesn't even make sense), but I think the other three letters are definitely dependent on the dog. Not sure about cats because I've never had one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts