Personality Cafe banner

Type this girl?

424 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  atamagasuita 
#1 ·

At 6:45, the girl the title refers to. Cut to the chase, I really fuck with her personality and be interested in her type. Im usually pretty rat at typing ppl myself, but theres just barely round a minute of "footage" of her and ehe could be any type kinda.

So suggestions up in this bitch please! :proud:

#4 · (Edited)
dont forget 9.15 as well.
Ok so, she's open, witty, not too personal, she's not introverted obv. Not enfp, Probably not entj or estp either.

first, really wondering what happens inbetween 6.55 and 56...

Anyway, I'm thinking, did she turn him down as a "16 year old" because she 1. dont date older guys, or if its actually because 2. she just wanted an argument [emoji848] I mean, that "exactly" I didn't entirely buy her inner motives.
Either of them indicates T to me.
I'm inclined to speculate 1. would indicate S and 2. N (enfp logic)

Though the link to accurately find the right speculative conclusion, is probably by considering the functions.. typinmind.com

I think she emits an Amount of Ne, it might not be dominant, could be tertiary, but I'm lead to believe it's there. Also part the reason I don't think she is entj, due I don't think she emits Ni, I think she's very convinced on her own convictions. Ni tends to result in the "inner world as constantly fluctuating". Or maybe she's just making it seem that way? If she's wearing a mask it could be hard. (please come with counter arguments [emoji12])

taking note:

She spaced out "but I guess you're not... yeah what?" entp 1 point.

the reply to muscles, estj (and estp, but I don't think so)

the bite with older guys thing, would entp say that? idk. seems like estj would though. unless entp ofc was playing it as a card..

I think she has to be entp or estj... but slightly torn. She's slightly more witty than an average estj. (I think?) but meanwhile there's a few things that seems unlike entp.

my mind needs a break now..

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

#5 ·
There is very little to go off of...

However she seemed to act like an ISFP, same as you.

She neither shines nor reveals herself. She does not influence and 'cools off' any attempts at influencing her.

Her opinions and input appear likewise, maintaining a slight distance despite coming off as thoughtful and considered. One gets the impression she would rather reflect and ruminate on a personal, individual level, than direct or outwardly exert her ideas and assessments.

Notice how so long as he did not try cooperating her, she was open enough to what was happening, but the instant he did, she threw up a firm, sarcastic wall, with blunt facts. This suggests to me that Thinking is a less conscious reflex which protects the more important Feeling, which is Introverted.

She really does not seem like an Extravert, to me, at least not distinctly. She was nice and played along, but was reticent at being spontaneously engaged.

None of this says E_TJ, whose domain is the total inverse. I have no idea why anyone would say EN_P, either.

Then again, this is mostly demeanour, which... is very little to go off of. Good luck?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.