Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I am mostly really shy and silent, avoiding social situations with people I do not know, but there are times when I turn into a charismatic and talkative person in front of people who do not know me.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want to feel safe for once in this life. And as much as I deny that, I want to love and be loved. Unfortunately, I am not taking risks and getting into any relationships until I gain a little bit of self confidence and self-esteem.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I was surrounded by people who were good at the same thing as I and had much to talk about, analize their pieces and feel the thrill of competing, or simply when I am surrounded by dear friends or doing something I have never done. As for an example: For my 18th birthday my grandpa gave me a flight with a small plane around our town as a gift. At first I was really scared, but curiosity won over the fear of looking down to the ground while being in air.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
My sensitivity and weakness when it comes to other people criticising me. I am generally a nice person as long as the other person is nice. Yet, I this will not get me anywhere or grant me anything. It's more like to being dumb and naive nowadays, leaving yourself open for other people to manipulate you. Therefore, I feel inferior to those who can be rude and do immoral things just to achieve their goals and feel good after that.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
First, I do not want to hurt or harm any people. Like, no one. Second comes what is better for me, how much of emotional or material profit it would give me. Third would come basic logic.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Uhm, I almost never have a clear picture of what the result will be, because I change my projects in the middle or in the end, add some details.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
All the time spent with my four close friends, and three particular days I have spent with my friend whom I haven't seen for years in other city. Those were the days I forgot all my problems and simply enjoyed the moment. We talked a lot about life, shared similar past experiences and went to places I wanted to or simply wandered around the city. We kept showing each other pictures, books and places. Met two more people I wanted to meet years ago and knew on internet.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
All of these approaches are okay for me, especially the 'hands on' one. I can be a pretty crafty person when I want to and have time for that, especially sewing and drawing/arts related things. I am always up to try out something new or learn new techniques.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Below average. I help to clean up the house I live in, but my room is a total mess. As for my appearance, I always want and try to look neat.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I simply accept them and even encourage the person, help to develop a improved version of the idea and try to carry it out. More to support it, not seeking sense of it.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Again, it depends. I am mostly to follow my beliefs and values, but If I do care for people, I try to make sure they are okay and help them when I have the possibility. These two things change places at times in my personality.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I form my sentences and ideas while speaking mostly when I am in a conversation.
Mostly I prefer one-on-one communication, since being in a crowd of people is uncomfortable for me at times. When I talk only with one person, I can pay undivided attention and hear every single detail, try to find certain hints and generate proper ways to solve the problems.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
It depends on people I am surrounded by at the moment. When I feel comfortable with the person, I do act right away at times, since I know the person will understand my motives behind this. But when it comes to people who are not for my liking and I still got to get along, I carefully rethink every single word or action of mine not to trigger negative response from the person. And as for decisions, I try to make them later when I have enough information and thought about that for longer.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
It depends on where we would be going. But mostly I'd be in with friends for going out.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
My movements become sharp, mostly I forget things easily, bruise myself accidently or simply trip over flat ground. My apettite decreases and I can live purely on water and one or two sandwiches for whole day, emotions become something I cannot predict or understand easily.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Narcissism, over-evaluation of oneself, concentrating only on future, hesitation or denial to open up, hipocrisy, unfaithfulness.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Whatever there is common in between me and the person. If there's nothing, I can make up some half-decent jokes.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life.
Reality, future, sleep schedule, popularity, cocky people.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They see me as a person who's always up for a walk or simply for a talk. Mostly cheerful, sometimes sad and spaced out, shy, scaredy-cat, troubled, but always up for some fun brainstorming and a good laugh, loyal.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I'd draw at first or sketch, after some time put on some nice clothes and take a walk by the sea. Maybe in the evening I'd go commute to a bigger city and simply go buy myself something nice, if I feel brave enough - go and watch a movie.

Reactions: Sporadic Aura
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.