Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
ISTP 5w6
3,186 Posts
Aren't ESFJs supposed to uphold society's norms? Respect for the law and the office of President.
They don't have to.
My last crush was an ESFJ and even though she did do a security education, she still smoked weed, even in class breaks.
So they don't always respect the law, I could say.
No idea about the office of President.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Honestly, based on this short piece I can envision basically every type.

Ti - Fe because she's big on societal norms and uses the situation as a springing board to tell the world what's going on.
Fi - Te because she's acting out her core beliefs
Ne - Si because she likes keeping her options open for future things
Se - Ni because she has an easygoing attitude about the whole thing and takes everything as it comes.

I'd have to have a personal conversation with her to get anything from her. The personal things in the piece were mostly about behaviour, rather than the processes that were underlying it.

·
Banned
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Honestly, based on this short piece I can envision basically every type.

Ti - Fe because she's big on societal norms and uses the situation as a springing board to tell the world what's going on.
Fi - Te because she's acting out her core beliefs
Ne - Si because she likes keeping her options open for future things
Se - Ni because she has an easygoing attitude about the whole thing and takes everything as it comes.

I'd have to have a personal conversation with her to get anything from her. The personal things in the piece were mostly about behaviour, rather than the processes that were underlying it.
She'll talk to you if you offer her a new job. I bet she'll get dozens of job offers now, the "birdie" was the best career move she ever made.

My guess -- ENFP

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,759 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts