Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find myself sometimes looking at a PerC member's avatar, nodding my head and thinking, well of course, he/she's a [insert specific Type here]. Do you find yourself doing the same?

How would you characterise the avatars that members of various Types tend to select for themselves?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I don't think I've ever done this in regard to someone's type. I moreso get distracted by people's avatars, especially if I think they're really interesting or pretty. For example, I think your avatar is really cute!

·
Registered
992 Posts
I glance at the avatar then start to read the post. If the signature is a picture I might look at it, rarely look at sigs...

EDIT: My avatar represents how I see life and it's future. I find a peaceful side of me when destruction happens though...

·
Registered
235 Posts
I find myself sometimes looking at a PerC member's avatar, nodding my head and thinking, well of course, he/she's a [insert specific Type here]. Do you find yourself doing the same?
Yes! I do that too.

While I cannot quite articulate the avatar characteristics by type, I do see patterns.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
The only thing I've really noticed, is many INTx types posting some obscure picture representing something from the physical sciences. As if we need to make ourselves seem even more pretentious and pedantic. :tongue:

Reactions: EdR and NaughyChimp

·
Registered
427 Posts
The only thing I've really noticed, is many INTx types posting some obscure picture representing something from the physical sciences. As if we need to make ourselves seem even more pretentious and pedantic. :tongue:
We have transcended the limits of pedantism and pretentiousness, we have achieved GODHOOD!

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
My avatar's just a crazy bitch (who just happens to be played by an amazing actress).

·
Rebel without a cause
2,725 Posts
The only trend that I've noticed is that as far as my memory recalls only SJs and INFJs have had pictured portraying something related to war. Other then that I haven't seen any significant trend.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts