Personality Cafe banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
I could spend hours on this site. Positive first, negative second.

ENTP: The Gadfly // Nightmare Fetishist
INTP: Adorkable // Ridiculous Procrastinator
ENTJ: The Ace // Lonely at the Top
INTJ: The Strategist // Eviler Than Thou

ENFP: One of the Kids // Beware the Silly Ones
INFJ: A Mind Is a Terrible Thing to Read // Cassandra Truth
INFP: Moe // Never My Fault
ENFJ: The Pollyanna // Well-Intentioned Extremist

ISTJ: Only Sane Man // Super OCD
ISFJ: The Woobie // Love Martyr
ESTJ: Work Hard, Play Hard // Don't You Dare Pity Me!
ESFJ: Yamamoto Nadeshiko // Bitch in Sheep's Clothing

ESFP: Genki Girl // Attention Deficit...Ooh, Shiny!
ESTP: Large Ham // Glory Hound
ISTP: Chivalrous Pervert // Chronic Hero Syndrome
ISFP: Cuddle Bug // Wangst

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
ESTP: Colonel Badass, Jerk Jock, Manipulative Bastard, Military Maverick, Genre Savvy, Gadfly, The Slacker, Hyper Awareness
ISTP: Academic Athlete, Blood Knight, Military Maverick, Genre Savvy,Hyper awareness
ENTP: Magnificent Bastard, Military Maverick, Bunny Ears Lawyer, Extroverted Nerd, Nerds are Sexy, Genre Savvy, The Trickster, Gadfly, The Slacker, Brilliant but lazy
INFJ: Well Intentioned Extremist, Conspiracy Theorist, Psychologist Teacher, Determinator, Knights Templar, Genre Savvy, Cloudcukoolander, The Cukoolander Was Right, The Chessmaster
INTJ: Conspiracy Theorist, Deadpan Snarker, Nerd, Magnificent Bastard, Evil Brit, The Chessmaster, Determinator
INTP: Deadpan Snarker, Nerd, Mad Scientist, Bunny Ears Lawyer, Gadfly, The Stoner, Stoners are Funny, Brilliant but lazy
INFP: Cloudcukooander, Spirited Young Lady, Nerd, Well Intentioned Extremist, Granola Girl
ESTJ: Drill Sergent Nasty, Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral, Lawful Evil, Only Sane Man

I was picking tropes from a few categories so I didn't do all the types and some of the tropes are similar to each other, but ah well.

·
Registered
54 Posts
ESTP: Colonel Kilgore, Blood Knight
ISTP: The Engineer, The Quiet One
ESFP: Fun Personified
ESTJ: Inspector Javert, Badass Bureaucrat, Control Freak
ISTJ: Yes-Man, The Reliable One
ESFJ: The Caretaker
ISFJ: Yes-Man, Undying Loyalty
ENFP: Wide Eyed Idealist, The Paragon
INFP: Wide Eyed Idealist, The Quiet One
ENFJ: Manipulative Bastard
INTP: Bunny Ears Lawyer, The Quiet One, Nerd, Absent Minded Professor
ENTP: The Wonka, Absent Minded Professor
INTJ: Sour Supporter, The Strategist
ENTJ: Control Freak, Magnificent Bastard

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
ESTP: Colonel Kilgore
When I first started college, my goal was officer in the army. A friend told me that I was probably going to end up like Colonel Kilgore. I've never seen that movie so I have no idea if it was intended as a compliment or not, but seeing that for ESTP reminded me of that

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
ya'll should link deez (i know the site and all). I'll be back.

·
Registered
365 Posts
When I first started college, my goal was officer in the army. A friend told me that I was probably going to end up like Colonel Kilgore. I've never seen that movie so I have no idea if it was intended as a compliment or not, but seeing that for ESTP reminded me of that
You don't know that movie? There's something wrong with you.

"Charlie don't surf."

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Here's my idea for High School TV Tropes, specifically:

ESTP: The sports-hound, the "bully", or the class clown
ISTP: The kid who knows all of the school's inner wirings, kid who perfectly balances athletics with good grades, or the class mechanic
ESFP: The super-energized girl who seems excited about everything, the "fun" one, or the one who actually knows how to dress
ISFP: The arteest, the emo, or the quiet one who "doesn't do school drama"
ESTJ: The control freak classroom leader who runs everything, or the very assertive alpha male
ISTJ: The only sane one, and the only one who ever actually does his homework and doesn't copy it from someone else
ESFJ: The popular girl, the class "mom", or the gossip queen.
ISFJ: The sweet caretaker who has to deal with everyone's problems and council everyone, or the only other type that does their work
ENFP: The one who solves everyone's problems, the insane creative idealist, or the over-achiever
INFP: The cute little art geek, the one who is secretly judging everyone else, or the creative emo
ENFJ: The "cult-leader" popular girl, the perfect one, or the hippie queen
INFJ: The chameleon
INTP: The "nerd", the lazy genius who never does his homework, or the one who no one understands
ENTP: The "Weird Al", or the one that fails out but then gets a huge creative job and becomes the next Steve Jobs
INTJ: The overly-quiet one that freaks everyone else out, or the overly-achieving ninja
ENTJ: The school leader

·
Registered
365 Posts
Nah, I know the movie. Just haven't seen it after the first 10 minutes. I will sooner than later because Martin Sheen is a national treasure.
Still shaking my head that you haven't watched the whole movie. I was about to excuse you as a gen Zer, but then it says you're gen y on your box. For shame, for shame.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts