Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least for me they are :tongue: I'd like to know if other type 4's relate and how do you face these challenges;
  1. Striving for a good balance between protecting your inner differences and an objective outlook on the world
  2. Having an extreme love-extreme hate relationship with how you maintain parts of your identity on feeling 'fundamentally different'
  3. Finding it hard to communicate some of your wants in a less abstract, more articulate and more consistent manner
  4. Overcoming the paradox of feeling like one lacks in having enough outside validation and feeling like one aspires for a more extremely independent stand
  5. Relying on the 'dreamer' world to understand emotions
  6. Waiting for the 'right moment' even though you are truly goal oriented
  7. Being people oriented but feeling the need to withdraw more so that people will not manipulate you to leave your differences aside

·
Registered
297 Posts
Being around people :p
And giving in an assiment that's totaly not good like a story and feeling really bad about it hehe
being a waitress ( summer job ) and not spitting in their ice cream when they laugh with you.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Feeling let down by people -- especially people I'm attached to (which doesn't take much) who don't want to have as intense a relationship with me as I want with them.

Feeling creatively blocked due to mood swings and emotional issues though there's a lot I want to express.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts