At least for me they are :tongue: I'd like to know if other type 4's relate and how do you face these challenges;
- Striving for a good balance between protecting your inner differences and an objective outlook on the world
- Having an extreme love-extreme hate relationship with how you maintain parts of your identity on feeling 'fundamentally different'
- Finding it hard to communicate some of your wants in a less abstract, more articulate and more consistent manner
- Overcoming the paradox of feeling like one lacks in having enough outside validation and feeling like one aspires for a more extremely independent stand
- Relying on the 'dreamer' world to understand emotions
- Waiting for the 'right moment' even though you are truly goal oriented
- Being people oriented but feeling the need to withdraw more so that people will not manipulate you to leave your differences aside