Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious since my other experiment has been going so well (the one with the conversation, it actually worked! I don't know why, but someone deleted it :\) Anyway, me and another friend had a discussion about our group of best friends (we're 5 girls, let's call us Mary, Anna, Jane, Brooke and Sam), so I'm gonna give you the lists. And I'm using fake names again, it's fun. Note: we weren't sure about a few of those, the ones who are correct are bolded.

Mary- Lorna Morello from Orange Is The New Black, Felix from Orphan Black, Ravenclaw (Hogwarts houses), Honesty (Divergent factions), Ariel from Little Mermaid, Harry Potter, a combo of Thor and Captain America from The Avengers, Ann Perkins from Parks and Recreation, Lulu from True Jackson VP, Ty Lee from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Kelso from That 70's Show, Donkey from Shrek, Brian from Family Guy, a combo of Racehl and Joey from Friends, Shane from Faking It, Lily from How I Met Your Mother, Lexie Grey from Grey's Anatomy, Kate from The Other Woman, Gob from Arrested Development, Mike from Desperate Housewives, Karen Smith from Mean Girls, Red Riding Hood/Ruby from Once Upon a Time, William from Downton Abbey, Jon Snow from GoT, Brooke from One Tree Hill, Hannah from Pretty Little Liars, Fiona from Shameless US, Judd from This Is Where I Leave You, Rose Tyler from Doctor Who.

Anna- Helena from Orphan Black, Ravenclaw (Hogwarts houses), Jasmine from Aladdin, Luna Lovegood and Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter, April from Parks and Recreation, Cat Valentine from Victorious, Mei from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Pepper and Shelley from American Horror Story: Asylum, Chris from Family Guy, Pheobe from Friends, Howard from Big Bang Theory, Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy, Lydia from The Other Woman, Megan from Bridesmaids, Daniel Van De Kamp from Desperate Housewives (Bree's daughter), Henry Mills/Swan from Once Upon a Time, Sybil from Downton Abbey, Joffery from GoT, Cassie and Pandora from Skins, Grace from Will and Grace, Lily from Modern Family, Allison from Pretty Little Liars, Bart from Simpsons, Buster from Arrested Development, Phillip from This Is Where I Leave You, Victoria from Hot In Cleveland, Amy Pond from Doctor Who.

Jane- Marge from the Simpsons, Lois from Family Guy, Slytherin (Hogwarts Houses), Erudite and Abnegation- divergent (Divergent factions), Tiana from Princess and the Frog, Hermione from Harry Potter, Black Widow, Leslie from Parks and Recreation, Amanda Cantwell from True Jackson VP, Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Kim Possible, Lana Winters from American Horror Story: Asylum, Daya from Orange Is The New Black, Delphine from Orphan Black, Donna from That 70's Show, Fiona from Shrek, Monica from Friends, Lauren from Faking It, Zoey from How I Met Your Mother, Bailey from Grey's Anatomy, Carly from The Other Woman, Helen from Bridesmaids, a combo of Tracy and Wendy from This Is Where I Leave You, Bree Van De Kamp from Desperate Hosuewives, Melanie from Hot In Cleveland, Emily from The Devil Wears Prada, Regina Mills/The Evil Queen from Once Upon a Time, Mary from Downton Abbey, Sansa from GoT, Karen from Will and Grace, a combo of Peyton and Quinn from Once Tree Hill, Claire from Modern Family, Jeanine from Divergant, Debbie from Shameless, Lindsay from Arrested Development, Clara Oswald from Doctor who, Gretchen Wieners from Mean Girls.

Brooke- Stewie from Family Guy, Rachel Duncan from Orphan Black, Red from Orange Is The New Black, Slytherin (Hogwarts Houses), Erudite (Divergent factions), Elsa from Frozen, Professor Mcgonagall from Harry Potter, Ben Wyatt from Parks and Recreation, Freddie from iCarly, Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Justin Russo from Wizards of Waverly Place, Dot Tattler from American Horror Story: Freakshow, Red from That 70's Show, Martha from Doctor Who, Alex from Modern Family, Ted from How I Met Your Mother, Ross from Friends, Will from Will and Grace, Mulan from Once Upon a Time, Cristina Yang from Grey's Anatomy, Katherine from Desperate Housewives, O'Brien from Downton Abbey, Tina Fey the teacher (?) from Mean Girls.

Sam- Homer from The Simpsons, Cosima from Orphan Black, Peter from Family Guy, Alex from Orange Is The New Black, Gryffindor (Hogwarts Houses), The Brave (Divergent factions), Merida from Brave, Hulk/Bruce from The Avengers, Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation, Sam from iCarly, Sokka and Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Lily from Hannah Montana, Vivian Harmon from American Horror Story: Murder House, Puss from Shrek, Donna from Doctor Who, Emma Swan from Once Upon a Time, Callie Torres from Grey's Anatomy, Phil from Modern Family, Lynette from Desperate Housewives, Elka from Hot In Cleveland, Chandler from Friends, Amy from Faking It, Maeby from Arrsted Development, Emily from Pretty Little Liars, Janis from Mean Girls, Annie from Bridesmaids, Cersei from GoT.

Phew, thoughts?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Yay! I like these :) I don't think the last one got deleted; I think it was just moved to the Guess The Type forum.

Guesses:
Mary - xSFP
Anna - INFP
Jane - xSTJ
Brooke - INTJ
Sam - ESxP

Out of curiosity, are any of these people the same ones from the last conversation? (and is one of them you? c: )

Reactions: Pressed Flowers

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yay! I like these :) I don't think the last one got deleted; I think it was just moved to the Guess The Type forum.

Guesses:
Mary - xSFP
Anna - INFP
Jane - xSTJ
Brooke - INTJ
Sam - ESxP

Out of curiosity, are any of these people the same ones from the last conversation? (and is one of them you? c: )
Yay! Yes, a few of those are the people from the last conversation :D And one of them is me, correct!

Those guesses are really not too far off :D

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just talked with my other friends and there were somen changings, but they're so many I don't know if I should write them all now, we added so many xD

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
You're Jane, no? :)

Just for a quick guess, I would say Mary seems xSFP, and Anne... I suspect she's the ISFP from the last conversation, but apart from that I'm not sure. Brooke looks like a T, Sam might use Fi/Te

I'm not good at this, sorry! But it's an interesting concept you're testing.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're Jane, no? :)

Just for a quick guess, I would say Mary seems xSFP, and Anne... I suspect she's the ISFP from the last conversation, but apart from that I'm not sure. Brooke looks like a T, Sam might use Fi/Te

I'm not good at this, sorry! But it's an interesting concept you're testing.
I am Jane, hahaha. Probably you recognize the characters from my avatars xD I'm not done upstadting yet! Mary is probably ISFP, while I think Anne is slightly more INFP but unsure (and yes, she's the IxFP from the last conversation). Brooke is a total IxTJ, and now I'm pretty sure Sam is an ESFP, though I wasn't sure (Jenny from the last conversation :D). Now I'm actually kind of confused about myself! I'm the SJ streotype according to them xD

·
Registered
456 Posts
Lol I thought you were Anna before I read the post where you revealed it, because I typed her as xNFJ. I seem to be a bit unsure about the E vs I in everyone. But I didn't know or remember many of the characters to be sure of accurately typing them, plus some of them felt like different types for the same typing so it's a bit compromises. I thought something like this:

Mary - xSFP
Anna - xNFJ
Jane - xSTJ
Brooke - xNTJ
Sam - ???

It's a fun experiment!

Reactions: Adena

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol I thought you were Anna before I read the post where you revealed it, because I typed her as xNFJ. I seem to be a bit unsure about the E vs I in everyone. But I didn't know or remember many of the characters to be sure of accurately typing them, plus some of them felt like different types for the same typing so it's a bit compromises. I thought something like this:

Mary - xSFP
Anna - xNFJ
Jane - xSTJ
Brooke - xNTJ
Sam - ???

It's a fun experiment!
Thank you! Yeah, some of them are just because we needed to write something for that certain TV show or movie hahaha. The bolded ones are the truest, probably.

I am wondering if this isn't about the archetypes: Sam being the tomboyish, Brooke more of a "villain" and very logcial, Jane is very organized, motherly (always the mother in family shows!) and the one in charge, Anna is very feel-y and spacey, and actually almost all of Mary's characters are.. SFP. So much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts