Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ideal date:

Enneagram: Definitely a 7 !! History showed i fall on 7's. Followed by 4's, 2's and positive 9's. I don't want to date 3's and 5's. However: i'm not going to type a person i fall in love with. You just gotta fall in love with someone (you can't decide). But most likely 3's and 5's are not persons i would fall in love with.

MTBI: INFP followed by INFJ, ISFP and ENFP.

Extra: I don't want a Belgian. I want someone in a foreign country. I want a mysterious difficult relationship, but one that is very strong. And i would everything i can to show that her.

·
Registered
5,791 Posts
I thought this was like, for individual people I have "crushes" on (I'd be referring to celebrities.) I'm gonna use them as a basis, anyway, as I feel this is all for fun. I feel like there's no telling who I'd actually fall in love with, if anyone:

Fred Armisen

MBTI: Based on Portlandia, I'm gonna guess that he's an extremely silly ENFJ. I think there's a lot of Fe because his facial dexterity is off the charts, and he's so good at observing + imitating behavior as a whole. He's so insane. I feel like he'd be so much fun to be around.

Enneagram: I wanna say 7w6.

Since we're discussing MBTI as well, perhaps I should state I'm an INFP. 99.9% sure I'm a 4.

--------

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
There are two "ideal people" that I have conceptualized in my mind. Pretty intricately, really. First is a man, second is a woman, though genderfluid would also work for either. These idealized people change over time, but as of right now...

The guy: Either an ENFJ or ENTP, hard to say. Probably a 5, 6, or 9. I don't know, since it's hard to type a projection.

The woman: Probably xNFP, and definitely either a 4 or a 9.

-_- this is really ridiculous but whatever.

·
Registered
8,766 Posts
I am 8w7, 4w3, 7w8 SxSo but my 4 is usually a part that is jerking me around. I have conquered most of my 8 ness and it now serves to integrate me. The 4 is proving more ... difficult (go figure).

Having had relationships with many women I can say easily that I enjoy the relationship process all except for the getting there. Starting a relationship is like so damn hard for me. It isn't any of the normal reasons that make it hard either.

I'm going to go with INFJ and ENFJ women for ... oh just a lot of reasons. I am very 50/50 on T/F coming from mostly a T childhood. I am 100% N on tests, yet me function flesh out as Ne, Se, Ti, Fe; making me an ENTP who is super Se. Yeah, once I get the ladies involved (let's say to keep this PG) things go very well (for them). But getting there is hell because even at my age I am a raging storm of chaos.

I am going to have to go with Cate Blanchett. INFJ, smashing good looks, and an ethereal childlike energy that just drives me wild.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
My crush right now is an xNTP i think. Definitely alpha. Probably enneagram 7 :) Hes pretty nerdy but parties a lot too. 4+7=<3
or its actually 4+7=3< but whatever :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
For me it quite simple, you just have to find a guy who doesn't want to be with me
Haha

More seriously, I would say 8.
I am very attracted to 7 as well but they tend to be quite unreliable sometimes which drives me crazy so not good for a long term relationship.

·
Registered
146 Posts
For me it quite simple, you just have to find a guy who doesn't want to be with me
Haha

More seriously, I would say 8.
I am very attracted to 7 as well but they tend to be quite unreliable sometimes which drives me crazy so not good for a long term relationship.

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I did something else, i didn't look at the numbers that i want, but i typed people that i fall in love with

1) 2w3
2) 7w6
3) 3w2
4) 6w7
5) 7w8
6) 8w7
7) 8w9

Should be something like that. In MTBI ESFP/ENFP/ENFJ. All the people had at least a 2w3 or 3w2 in their tritype (all of themà.

One problem with this kind of typing. Maybe i'm just typing the occurence of woman that i met and not the types that i loved. But i guess that 7's and 2's and 3w2 are people that would have a chanche with me. Possibly 8's also (but i don't know if a long term chanche would get a chanche here -> because i need a lot of space).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a 4w3, INFJ. I definitely agree with your choices. Seven's are a nice relief for a four, but I think better lovers than life partners. And having dated a 2, I found a lot of problems in our love style expressions, even if there is a big heart affinity. 2's tend to be focused on Service, Time Together, Loyalty, Helping and Supporting... which as a 4, aren't my styles of expressing love. Also the rescuer/victim dynamic gets amplified. Created a lot of problems.

·
Registered
369 Posts
usually introverted people for some reason and usually with opposite ways of life (in a healthy way) + pro-social movements
all ixxp (except istp) and inxj

enneagram type usually 2, 4, 5 or 9

i don't know the enneagram of my 3 biggest crushes but their types were intp, intj and enfj

·
Edgelord
6,924 Posts
I think I could potentially fall in love with any type, but according to my preferences and crushes...

MBTI: Any NF... actually, any F. But the thought of a thinker being all feely cutey for me just melts me.

Enneagram: Would most likely be another 4 or a 9.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts