Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I need a type 2 ENFP or INFP in my life. :hearteyes: All the girls I have ever been in love with / had crushes on were ENFP or INFP type 2 OR the ones who weren't, I built up an imaginary version of them in my mind in which they were and this led to disappointment in real life when they failed to live up to it...I have a very specific type.

·
Registered
825 Posts
A hard worker, someone who gets stuff DONE, someone dependable, reliable... 1, 3, 8... but with 5 somewhere in there because I just have a bias for 5s. I go weak for them T girls. I feel like I have a lot to offer them as well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I easily fall in love with 7s, but they've never reciprocated my feelings.
So I would like to fall in love with an 8w9, or with a 6, or with any type who wouldn't make my feel the costant fear of beign abandoned.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I could never see myself with a 7. My brother's a 7, we make each other miserable and I simply don't have the energy for it. Ideally, I'd love an 8, I've had many of them in my life and I admire and respect them greatly, we've always gotten along really well and whenever there's been a battle between us it's always strangely turned me on so yeah 8's are hot in my experience. I can dig another sexual 4 too I think, at least in my head I could. Who knows. Just a strong individual to take over the world with me would be sweet.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'd quite enjoy a Type 1 w9 (quite similar to myself) so the harmonious relationship wouldn't be of much conflict. Same moral values and aim to do things right!

HOWEVER.. there's something about Type 7 w6 :kitten: Ya'll carry this extreme amount of energy that your problems become deep rooted into your core because of how happy and positive you make life out to be.. I love the challenge! I also love that you can bring the moment out in any situation that life becomes so enjoyable.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I need someone WAY more selfless than me, by that I mean someone who is not so inwardly focused. Great listener and KIND. I love a guy who's genuinely sweet and down to earth. Also, being more of a thinker than a feeler doesn't hurt either since I'm 99% emotion. As long as they're okay with my focus on identity and sensitivities, this is my best speculation of my type.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
I don't go by types either, I go by individuals regardless of type. With that said, most have been NT in one form or another. It was natural, not intended or sought out. They have the depth to understand me and the mental connection is really important to both of us. I may not be as T as them, but I keep up easily. For them, the end of their mind is the beginning of their heart. For me, the opposite. And we meet somewhere at the bridge between mind and heart.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I am of South Asian descent and I was raised by a conservative mother who wants me to fall in love with someone of the same race. Of course, as a 4, I've been enamored with people of races other than my own. Perhaps, this is the rebellion ingrained in me. I've noticed that I'm extremely attracted to people who don't fit the masculine or feminine standards of beauty. Being in a relationship with another gender-bender really appeals to me.

Type-wise I'd say that I have found other 4s, 5s, 6w5, 7s, and some 9s attractive. It depends on their MBTI as well. I've found INFJs and ENFPs to be my ideals, with only a few INFP, ENTP, and INTJ exceptions. I find intelligence and sense of humor to be important factors, and head types are generally good at that. But I also appreciate those who are gifted with authentic, emotional, creative expression.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I usually end up with 5s, 6s, 7s or other 4s, 9s work too.
When it comes to instincts I think sexual is what usually pushes me into an actually relationship. (makes sense) I think I mostly find myself being attracted to sx/so types.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I've actually found my long-time love. Upon reading his profile on social media and correlating them to my possible best typology knowledge, I found out that he's an ISTP 5w6. It's clear from the beginning that he's a 5--every of his attitudes and personalities align with 5. He loves being alone most of the time and always sit on the back row at class. I've thought him as INxJ in the past due to his very developed Ni until I saw him adding up random Asian girls at his Facebook page, playing poker, and having keen interest in football and tennis.

He acts as if he is a Feeler toward me. I remembered when we were in high school, he made a special playlist for me, which consisted of old-school love songs. He bought a bar of chocolate and wrote a letter to me on Valentine Day. Not to forget that he smiled often to me. Lately, he bought me a tee when he was travelling to Singapore with his mother and has met my mother there. He seem to love me even though I frequently get distracted by many cute guys out there.

I almost thought of him as 5w4 due to the aforementioned acts that he has done to me. I started on considering 5w6 for him as I watched his interest in IT-related magazines and the fact that he is a lot more robotic to other people than me. Not to forget that he sometimes can be a matter-of-fact type of person.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Look at the girl in my profile picture. That is my ideal.

So what is she typologically? Hmmm...

Enneagram: 6w7, sx/sp
MBTI: ENTP

Style of relationship: Physical and kind of...spiritual. There will be instant chemistry and a very strong intuitive, intellectual connection. Sexual contact triggers strong feelings and a magnetic bond, which sustains the relationship through the inevitable conflict of two strong personalities. Her deep desire to be owned by a more dominant man will bring out the best in me.

Possible relationship issues: Our desire and demand for intense physical contact could become exhausting and interfere with my day-to-day life. The desire to reproduce could conflict with the desire for an active sex life.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Extremely healthy male 2w1 lol. I want the emotional connection and juices as well and I find that 2s are very romantic as well. 7s are def intriguing but I havent met one in person who has stirred my feelings, only my mind =)

All that aside, regardless of enneagram, I want intelligence, kindness, compassionate, fun, understanding, giving, sexual, dominant in bed, great conversations, yet can be vulnerable and romantic. =)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Just Ni or Ne-dom since that's the only consistent thing (personality-theory related) about the people I have been in love with. I also always imagine SX in the stacking (although that hasn't always been the case). Otherwise my attraction-criteria aren't type specific.

Ooh, except, I often think I could fall in love with ENFP 7s very easily. Or maybe just even ENFPs.

I was watching something recently ! With a friend. And I was like "Oh my god, I'm in love with that person..." - which is kind of weird for me to say, and I can't remember who it was. Dang! Don't you hate it when you spontaneously fall in love with someone and then forget who they were.

·
Registered
38 Posts
ooh so fun. Currently, I like a 5, 2, and two 7's.

I really like the idea of dating a 1.
I love 7's and 5's but the actual dynamic of having a relationship with one is difficult.
Same with 9's but a little less.
Same with 2's but more less.
A four would be fuuuuunnnn... but I'm terrified of relationships with other fours.
I'm sorry but a relationship with a 3 seems unfulfilling.
I have a bad history with 6's but it really depends on the person and our compatibility. 6's are generally easy to get along with in most arenas. But they don't pique my interest very much.
Lastly, I love 8's but I am terrified of them, and a relationship with one seems slightly unfulfilling.

Does anyone have a relationship with a 1, if so tell me about it!

·
Banned
5,472 Posts
I love type 8 men. I really like their honesty about things, especially if they're emotionally stable.
I like 9's as well. I find they can be so calming
I like some 5's. It depends.
I still like some 7's. I know a lot can be selfish, but when they're healthy enough to not be, so much. I love their positive enthusiasm

·
Registered
420 Posts
8 - not attracted, and only rape fantasy scenarios. (of you)
9 - very possible. Don't be too lazy though.
1 - I get you, I don't want you

2 - you sound like my mom
3 - oh get over yourself, stat.
4 - if I could make love to myself, this is what it would look like

5 - too skinny
6 - too many excuses
7 - my godforsaken nemesis. Oh 7, how you confound, yet attract me, then hurt me.

It's moot anyway, I only date the zodiacs now.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts