Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 369 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, for the 4,053'ed time. I, the goose with telepathic powers have decided to find out my type once and for all! For anyone new to this, I've been having a wild goose chase with my type, and yes, I desire to have it figured out now. It is bugging me.

In case you haven't seen my threads before, they were a mess.

Okay, so I have re-visited the cognitive functions and know them A+ as well as spoken to my therapist about socionics and MBTI, and have determined that I am, in fact, some sort of NF. However, my therapist does not think I am an ENFP, and is doubting INFP. Although, I'm still open those types, if they are in fact, my type.

Anyway, back on track, I have decided to make this my final typing thread. Here are the rules for this thread.

1.) Do not throw around random types aimlessly. I want one final decision, one final answer, and I would like a streamlined, linear typing thread. I don't want it to be the mess that my threads were before. We are going to get through this quickly and fast.

2.) Do not suggest a type simply if I "remind you of yourself", or "talk like one." Have some validation and explain yourself.

3.) Please be kind and respectful to all members on this thread. :) No fighting, and no stupid biases, okay?

4.) I would appreciate if all of you would completely forget everything I have said before. I now have a much better picture of the functions, and I know what each function is and does. Thus, I would like to be completely reassessed from square one.

5.) Although I am going to mention my past typer, I would appreciate if anyone new would join in (please.)

6.) No lying, and this goes for myself as well. :)

----

Now, for a few things.

- My therapist believes I use Ni. So do many of friends on another forum. This is not 100% decided, however is strongly believed through evidence from other places.

-I am refusing all ST and NT types, and I severely doubt SF. Not because of biases, but because I know for a fact that I am an intuitive, this is actually something that I learned previous to learning about MBTI. It is was a personality study I took as a kid, which said I was an "especially abstract" thinker, or something of the sort. It basically means the same thing.

Questionnaire, filled in with 100% honesty

Also, if I add in the questions, the OP will be too long. Thus, I'm only putting in answers. The questionnaire is this one, if you need to see the questions: http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my-personality-type/99679-whats-my-type-questionnaire.html

Questionnaire:

0.)
Besides the fact that I'm exhausted, nothing much. I am female, in the 14-19 age group (not giving more than that away). I am also a gifted and talented student, with specific qualities and IQ measurements that have caused me to be such. I only mention this as it may somehow effect my typing. Also, I'm a bit naturally weak due to having mono when I was 10. Although, in general, I'm becoming much happier than I was before.

1.)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/antermoia/17050201505/in/explore-2015-04-06

This caught my eye. What a beautiful picture of (what I believe to be) some sort of tulip or flower. The way the yellow contrasts with it reminds me of bees in a hive. The pollen all looks about the same, equal, identical. This almost appears to be some alternate dimension...one where everything is consumed in a giant flower. The way they're shooting is turned in a way as to which it appears they are all reaching towards one goal. I feel as if this represents life and natural selection, and how we're all flowers striving towards the one prize, happiness. Additionally, the pit on the bottom somewhat appears like a dark, hellish place. I believe this represents how life has sprung the fiery depths of animalistic behaviors to a more, refined, civil and moral way of living.

2.) I really dislike concerts (excluding classical), but if my friends wanted to go, I'd probably go along with them as a result of their pleading. In this case, internally I'd be happy that I wouldn't have to go, although externally I'd possibly fake sadness, and try to comfort my friends.

3.) I also dislike parties, or places with excessive sensory stimulation. They're quite overwhelming, to say the least. In the event I was forced to go, I'd probably sit in the back quietly, and wait until my friends are done with...whatever they're doing.

4.) I believe I'd be a bit upset inwardly. I can be a tad close-minded at times. However, I can be open to new ideas (and my values are constantly changing due to external changes). If I see that they are promising, and will benefit humanity, I would consider it, maybe begin to agree with it. I actually probably would not participate in the argument, and would quietly observe, contemplating the idea myself internally.

5.) Well, I'd take it in, and try to figure it out. I'm not very reliant on the past, as I believe the past is the past and we should focus on the future. I realize many of my beliefs are faulty, and I often change them easily, so I'd probably think something alone the lines of "What does this mean," "How does this affect my perception of the world," "How can this benefit me and those who I love", etc.

6.) I think my values are: Kindness, Love, Intelligence, Happiness, Altruism, Justice, Equality (this is a big one), Selflessness, Bravery, etc. These are very broad as my more specific values change quite frequently, and I tend to not pin them down. The only more specific one I have, is that I value the ability to think for yourself, or free thought, a lot. Oh, and I'm very passionate about pretty much everything I like. I also fall in love too easily and get attached too easily to people in general.

7.)
a.) Many things. I feel like an alien in my life. I was an odd kid, and didn't have any real friends until I was about 9. I am very creative, and my imagination is quite large and expansive, however I often keep it to myself because it is very difficult to express the images and places in my mind. Not only this, but I have a very different understanding of the world than my peers. I have always been mature for my age, but to the point of being overly-self aware, and honestly, on some level it hurt me. I can see hidden meanings easily, and am very good at understanding people. I am also, and yes I admit this, very intelligent and not just with school things, I have a sort of knack for understanding anything I am told, sometimes before I am given all the information. Also, I have different interests and pursuits than my peers, and it has hurt me.

b.) I wish to be more social, to fit in more. I try to make a fake persona and it usually works, but gosh does it feel horrible at times. I don't fit in, in mind, personality, desires, anything. I feel both effective and defective, and I hate it.

8.) I have very trustworthy hunches, for almost anything. They're usually right, and I usually know this. It comes up a lot, in little words in my head, or images. At random times, although I can control it as well.

9.)
a.) Connecting deeply with someone, Writing, Thinking (this is a huge part of my life), Dreaming, Reading, Certain Videogames, Walking in Nature, etc. I also like socializing, but only in a small group for a shorter period of time.

b.) Socializing in huge groups of people, or for too long. Leaving my house for too long (I'm weak), small talk, doing boring mindless routines, not thinking.

10.) A lot, if not everything. As mentioned before, I have created a fake persona of myself which I use for almost anyone excluding those I'm close with. It's pretty horrible at times, but it's the only way to prevent how I was treated in elementary school.

---
Mentions for those who want to join in:

@Jinsei @alittlebear @Blue Soul @shinynotshiny @Oswin @hoopla @Schizoid

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
It's kind of hilarious how many people have helped you type so far! My goodness. And that's not even all of them, is it?

Just thinking about this logically, as an incredibly logical Fe-dom, maybe you should do a brief questionnaire? That's the only way people aren't going to draw on your past threads to type you, I think.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's kind of hilarious how many people have helped you type so far! My goodness. And that's not even all of them, is it?

Just thinking about this logically, as an incredibly logical Fe-dom, maybe you should do a brief questionnaire? That's the only way people aren't going to draw on your past threads to type you, I think.
True, yes.
Should I add it in now, and do you know of a good one I can do quickly (I need to get off my computer soon and can only use my iPad, so I'd need to do the questionnaire soon.)

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
True, yes.
Should I add it in now, and do you know of a good one I can do quickly (I need to get off my computer soon and can only use my iPad, so I'd need to do the questionnaire soon.)
I typed all my questionnaires on an iPad =D or a few at least. But hmm, I would just do one of the standard ones I guess, unless someone has a quick one for you to speed through.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I typed all my questionnaires on an iPad =D or a few at least. But hmm, I would just do one of the standard ones I guess, unless someone has a quick one for you to speed through.
Ah, okay. I will do that now. Should I add it into my OP or just post it into a separate comment?
(p.s. that seems difficult with an iPad, how did you manage that?)

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
Ah, okay. I will do that now. Should I add it into my OP or just post it into a separate comment?
(p.s. that seems difficult with an iPad, how did you manage that?)
Add it to OP, definitely. It will get lost otherwise.

And I have my ways. :)

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Add it to OP, definitely. Epitll get lost otherwise.

And I have my ways. :)
Ahaha, I couldn't manage that. I'd probably accidentally swipe and lose everything. :unsure:
Anyway, I will be right onto it now. I doubt anyone else is going to see my thread until the morning, anyway.

·
MOTM Oct 2014
1,917 Posts
Hello, for the 4,053'ed time. I, the goose with telepathic powers have decided to find out my type once and for all! For anyone new to this, I've been having a wild goose chase with my type, and yes, I desire to have it figured out now. It is bugging me.
They say the 4,053rd time is a charm... and me too. Wiping my memory now... trusting the responses below as honest and true... and going completely off of what I glean from these responses alone as I type the response to each question... until I get to the end at which point I will factor in other things I know about you.

0.)

1.)

This caught my eye. What a beautiful picture of (what I believe to be) some sort of tulip or flower. The way the yellow contrasts with it reminds me of bees in a hive. The pollen all looks about the same, equal, identical. This almost appears to be some alternate dimension...one where everything is consumed in a giant flower. The way they're shooting is turned in a way as to which it appears they are all reaching towards one goal. I feel as if this represents life and natural selection, and how we're all flowers striving towards the one prize, happiness. Additionally, the pit on the bottom somewhat appears like a dark, hellish place. I believe this represents how life has sprung the fiery depths of animalistic behaviors to a more, refined, civil and moral way of living.
All of this relation to how things "appear" to you and what they "relate" to speaks of internal subjective Si working with Ne. Connecting a close-up of a flower to bee hives and alternate dimensions are far reaching abstractions accomplished by Ne through the subjective sensory interpretation of Si. Si does not relate to objects directly as they are in an objective manner... but through this internal subjective interpretation. Almost every sentence in this paragraph had the words "appears to be" (in relation to an abstract connection), "reminds me of", "represents to me". I think you used those phrases about a total of 6 times.

Below is a clear example of how Se sees objects, look at how she describes what IS in exacting detail. This is a description of the canyon image from my scenario questionnaire.

Most of it is a shadowed place, with an outer entrance that shines light through. the light cliffs have more detail. The shadowed part on the right is different in shape. simpler and less complex. It also affects the appearance of the water. the light part has reflections of the plant life, while the shadowed part is more blue. it make it seem more melancholy and lifeless. Their are dead ,thin dried up trees behind the green ones, but they dont reflect in the water. So if there is any hidden meaning, all i can think of it that when in a positive mindset the negative does not appear. I dont see much of a meaning coming across. Maybe something to do with the light and dark/good and bad, that was my only impression...
2.) I really dislike concerts (excluding classical), but if my friends wanted to go, I'd probably go along with them as a result of their pleading. In this case, internally I'd be happy that I wouldn't have to go, although externally I'd possibly fake sadness, and try to comfort my friends.
First part could be chalked up to peer pressure... but the second kind of speaks to Fe. Masking true emotions for the sake of maintaining external emotional harmony.

3.) I also dislike parties, or places with excessive sensory stimulation. They're quite overwhelming, to say the least. In the event I was forced to go, I'd probably sit in the back quietly, and wait until my friends are done with...whatever they're doing.
Could be another indication of Si... or possibly inferior Se, but given the image description I don't think that is likely

4.) I believe I'd be a bit upset inwardly. I can be a tad close-minded at times. However, I can be open to new ideas (and my values are constantly changing due to external changes). If I see that they are promising, and will benefit humanity, I would consider it, maybe begin to agree with it. I actually probably would not participate in the argument, and would quietly observe, contemplating the idea myself internally.
Give an example of when you have felt you were close minded before... and why you acted or thought the way you did in that situation.

Second bold statement seems like possible Fe... however the sentence directly after it seems to shift towards an internal subjective judgment mechanism... For a second I thought it could be Fi however the last bold sentence indicates that this could come from the logical side of things meaning Ti.

5.) Well, I'd take it in, and try to figure it out. I'm not very reliant on the past, as I believe the past is the past and we should focus on the future. I realize many of my beliefs are faulty, and I often change them easily, so I'd probably think something alone the lines of "What does this mean," "How does this affect my perception of the world," "How can this benefit me and those who I love", etc.
First bold statement again speaks to an objective judgment function working... Fe?

6.) I think my values are: Kindness, Love, Intelligence, Happiness, Altruism, Justice, Equality (this is a big one), Selflessness, Bravery, etc. These are very broad as my more specific values change quite frequently, and I tend to not pin them down. The only more specific one I have, is that I value the ability to think for yourself, or free thought, a lot. Oh, and I'm very passionate about pretty much everything I like. I also fall in love too easily and get attached too easily to people in general.
1- Why is equality so important to you?
2- Second bold statement could be motivated by either Fi or Ti
3- Last bold statement, why do you feel it happens "too easily"? When you are falling in love describe your thoughts and feelings.

7.)
a.) Many things. I feel like an alien in my life. I was an odd kid, and didn't have any real friends until I was about 9. I am very creative, and my imagination is 1- quite large and expansive, however I 2- often keep it to myself because it is very difficult to express the images and places in my mind. Not only this, but I have a very 3- different understanding of the world than my peers. I have always been mature for my age, but to the point of being overly-self aware, and honestly, on some level it hurt me. I can see hidden meanings easily, and am very good at understanding people. I am also, and yes I admit this, very intelligent and not just with school things, I have a sort of 4- knack for understanding anything I am told, sometimes before I am given all the information. Also, I have 5- different interests and pursuits than my peers, and it has hurt me.
Bold statements in order:
1- large and expansive is a good description of Ne

2- This could indicate Ni or it could also indicate a fear of expression / rejection of your ideas and imagination. This fear could possibly have been learned through repetitive experience of having those ideas rejected

3- Seems to reinforce the latter possibility from #2

4- Sounds very indicative of Ti working in conjunction with some form of N... could be either Ni or Ne... in either case it seems like N is providing the connections / possibilities and Ti is sorting through things internally in order to push you towards understanding

5- Different how? Also how and why has it hurt you?

b.) I wish to be more social, to fit in more. I try to make a fake persona and it usually works, but gosh does it feel horrible at times. I don't fit in, in mind, personality, desires, anything. I feel both effective and defective, and I hate it.
Why is "fitting in" so important to you?

8.) I have very trustworthy hunches, for almost anything. They're usually right, and I usually know this. It comes up a lot, in little words in my head, or images. At random times, although I can control it as well.
Sounds like Ni here

9.)
a.) Connecting deeply with someone, Writing, Thinking (this is a huge part of my life), Dreaming, Reading, Certain Videogames, Walking in Nature, etc. I also like socializing, but only in a small group for a shorter period of time.
Fairly socially introverted, could indicate that primary function is introverted... however, social anxiety could have an effect on this assertion and throw things off.

b.) Socializing in huge groups of people, or for too long. Leaving my house for too long (I'm weak), small talk, doing boring mindless routines, not thinking.
You really seem to enjoy pondering things internally... shouts Ti to me.

10.) A lot, if not everything. As mentioned before, I have created a fake persona of myself which I use for almost anyone excluding those I'm close with. It's pretty horrible at times, but it's the only way to prevent how I was treated in elementary school.
I tried very hard to keep an open mind... I was looking for clear indications of Fi / Fe either way as well as Ti / Te... and your N/S axis. I feel pretty confident about Fe / Ti... and Ne / Si. Combine those how you will to form a type. I did see what seemed like Ni come out in a few descriptions... however I have a hunch due to some external factors I know about your home environment... as well as that last large and bold statement.

A large issue here seems to center around nature vs nurture. I think it is very likely in your nature to gravitate towards the Ne/Si axis... however I think it is likely that the extroverted expression of Ne is highly repressed due to nurture / life experience from both from parental figures and peers. I think this is probably one of your strongest functions however due to having this aspect of your personality (which you clearly value as a large part of who you are) frequently devalued ie: labeled as pointless, weird, odd, "cute", irrelevant, worthless, etc by others... it has become internalized and repressed therefore it looks and feels like Ni to you. Ne is quite possible of having "hunches" about things... especially when working together with Ti to logically piece the puzzle together. This sort of learned experience towards suppressing Ne can also reinforce the feelings of being odd, different, and defective. This can lead to social anxiety and feeling like you need to mask your true self which I think is strongly influenced by Ne. It can also make someone who would naturally be an "E" type seem like they are "I". Also, an objective judgment center like Fe can link with Ne and reinforce the desire to have your ideas and imagination externally and objectively "judged" as worth something. When this doesn't happen the influence on an individual with Ne/Fe is very strong. It can have a profound effect and influence on behavior.

All of this however is just theory, conjecture, and opinions based on my observations. I will let you and others be the judge of their validity. Maybe someone else will see something completely different in your responses.

·
Queen of Hearts
17,939 Posts
Hm. Maybe we should switch to trying to figure out your inferior function. I don't know what questions to ask exactly that might target it. Maybe the strongest indicator is that it is something that saps you. For instance, my mother is (probably) a Ni-dom, and it is really obvious when her Se runs out. Music or loud noises makes her testy, we might be shopping and she will suddenly crash, can't look at any more stores, etc. But she also has a surprising occasional proclivity toward things that are different. She will suddenly want to do some sensor-y thing. It's obviously not one of her dominant functions, though.

For me, it is Ti (actually, this just made me realize that I am a Fe-dom). I can be learning, studying, thinking, Ti-ing away and it's a blast, but then...it gives out. No more Ti for me. I've had this when I'm arguing/debating with Ti-doms. I'm trying to stretch and inflate my Ti to catch up with them, doing logical loop-de-loops and all that, but it's a limited force. I have to ration it.

I'm not positive what other functions will look like in the inferior. My Se-dom father once stated "Every decision I've made from my gut turned out to be one of the worst decisions I could have made". I have heard that Ne-inferiors are often paralyzed by all the different ways things could go wrong. Fi-doms will often suddenly stick their heels in the ground and not budge an inch. Etc.

Anyways, it might be interesting. Also, if you could identify any loops you've been in, that would obviously help. But not everyone has loops.

·
Banned
8,898 Posts
I fell asleep early and woke up to this. I'm very tired but I'm going to try, Goosey. I'll come back later in the day to reevaluate my interpretations.

Now, for a few things.

- My therapist believes I use Ni. So do many of friends on another forum. This is not 100% decided, however is strongly believed through evidence from other places.

-I am refusing all ST and NT types, and I severely doubt SF. Not because of biases, but because I know for a fact that I am an intuitive, this is actually something that I learned previous to learning about MBTI. It is was a personality study I took as a kid, which said I was an "especially abstract" thinker, or something of the sort. It basically means the same thing.
I prefer to make judgments on my own rather than rely on a stranger's opinion. She should have some authority on the subject because (1) she knows you well, and (2) she is presumably well-read in psychology, but I can't determine her credibility just from that. I'm going to keep an open mind while reading your questionnaire.

0.)
Besides the fact that I'm exhausted, nothing much. I am female, in the 14-19 age group (not giving more than that away). I am also a gifted and talented student, with specific qualities and IQ measurements that have caused me to be such. I only mention this as it may somehow effect my typing. Also, I'm a bit naturally weak due to having mono when I was 10. Although, in general, I'm becoming much happier than I was before.
First of all, I'm glad to hear you're happier than before :)

1.)

I can make an argument for both Ne and Ni here. You have subjective associations, such as relating the color yellow to a beehive, which could suggest Ne and Si. We can also interpret your many interpretations as a reflection of Ne. However, we can also make an argument for Ni. You believe it represents natural selection (overall meaning). You liken people to flowers striving toward happiness (symbolism, personification, metaphor). You do the same thing for the bottom of the flower.

This could be Fe, but I wouldn't call it a strong argument for Fe.

This suggests inferior Se and introversion. We can also argue that it suggests Si, because Si tries to keep a comfortable inner state. However, I don't feel confident identifying Si.

Openness to new ideas and a changing point of view can indicate Ne, but it could also reflect your age and how you're beginning to form your core values and beliefs. Observing quietly and contemplating internally could suggest Ni. You mention being upset inwardly and wanting to help humanity, but I can't make an argument for Fe or Fi.

You again show an openness to new ideas. Whether this represents Ne or natural emotional development is up in the air. Wanting the past to stay in the past could work against an argument for Si. Your questions ("What does it mean" / "How does this affect those who I love") could go either way, although I'm getting a sense of Fi because you're focusing on yourself and what is important to you.

The ability to think for oneself, free thought. This could work against Fe, don't you think? If you want people to think for themselves, you want them to form their own ideas and opinions rather than conform to the expected. You also mention being passionate about the things you like. This could suggest Fi.

7.)
a.) Many things. I feel like an alien in my life. I was an odd kid, and didn't have any real friends until I was about 9. I am very creative, and my imagination is quite large and expansive, however I often keep it to myself because it is very difficult to express the images and places in my mind. Not only this, but I have a very different understanding of the world than my peers. I have always been mature for my age, but to the point of being overly-self aware, and honestly, on some level it hurt me. I can see hidden meanings easily, and am very good at understanding people. I am also, and yes I admit this, very intelligent and not just with school things, I have a sort of knack for understanding anything I am told, sometimes before I am given all the information. Also, I have different interests and pursuits than my peers, and it has hurt me.

I can relate to this, but no, I won't make an argument for a specific type based on this :)

Your expansive imagination could suggest Ne, but you mention being able to understand people and hidden meanings, which suggests Ni. Your inability to fit in has more to do with your intelligence than your type, I believe. I think you would have developed differently in an environment that suited your intellectual, social, and emotional needs. This is can be a problem for gifted kids; their emotional needs aren't met by the school system.

Ni.

9.)

I see introversion (small group, connecting deeply with someone), possible Se (walking in nature), and possible Fi (connecting deeply with someone).

You've learned to put on a mask because you know you don't quite fit in. You wear this mask as a means of self-preservation. You want to avoid pain and sadness. Can I call this Fi, or Fe? I'm going to keep it in the air. Being outcast and judged unfairly would make most people act counter to their nature.

//

I'm going to leave my interpretations as they are for the moment. Maybe someone can look over my points and come to a similar or different conclusion. If I've made a mistake in assigning functions, such as Ne really being Fe, someone should point it out. I'll come back to this later in the day.

I agree with Oswin. We could try figuring out your inferior function if all else fails.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Socionics would be a better personality assessment tool to type you under as you seem to exhibit a lot of functions in your OP, though some are more pronounced that others. It is better at finding the nature of the functions you exhibit rather than just identifying that you exhibit them and assuming they are in your function stack.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I can tell you're an INFP from your nickname and avatar, lol. No, seriously though, I think you're an INFP. Your therapist is right about using Ni. It's 4-dimensional function for an EII, and you are in age when your functions are still developing/merging, so typing could be a little tricky.
Besides general vibe, I don't think you're an cognitive extrovert, nor Beta type, so it leaves INFP as only possible choice, if we speak NF's.
gl with your self-discovery.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@wolf12345,

Please don't take this into offense, but you really shouldn't judge type based off basic appearance. I've been told I act like an INFJ, ISFJ, and ENFP on here as well without much data either.

Reactions: Pressed Flowers

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@shinynotshiny @Jinsei @Oswin

It's a bit much too respond to all of your assessments, so I'm just going to overview a few thing things.

- shinynotshiny, I can see where you get Fi/Te. However Jinsei makes a good point about needing to think alone (Ti.)

-Both the arguments for Ni/Se and Ne/Si are valid. If you must know, Ni is not about simply seeing what is there and accepting it (as opposed to subjective connections), it is about finding things and attributing meaning to them. In case you cannot tell, that is what I was doing to the image. This is why my therapist believes I use Ni (or partially, as well as the fact that I have a tendency to use Ni metaphors a lot by accident.) Oh, and I added the part with the "looks like bees in a hive" later on because I felt it was emptier than before. Originally it just contained the metaphor. Anyway, I can see both arguments for Ni/Se and Ne/Si here.

I think the best option would be to identify my inferior function, as Oswin said. :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
@wolf12345,

Please don't take this into offense, but you really shouldn't judge type based off basic appearance. I've been told I act like an INFJ, ISFJ, and ENFP on here as well without much data either.
I'm not taking it as an offence, neither I judge based off appeareance. It was a joke.
I had read your questionnaire here, and based on that I posted my INFP typing. I've also encountered some of your previous posts on forum. Based on that I think INFP fits.
Even your reaction to my post screams Fi dom with Se PoLR, you know?

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts
1.)

I'm finding a subjective focus on the objects, how they appear to you (Si), in combination with many simultaneous abstract ideas all over the place (Ne), and explaining things as symbols.

Using your own values as compass (Fi), but you're able to stretch yourself for the group, harmony is important to you which could suggest Fe, but I think this faking of emotions is an attempt to hide your true emotions (Fi) because they don't fit in with the group harmony.

Could suggest weak Se or Si, either tertiary or inferior. Also reeks of introversion.

Strong Fi. Objective analysis of others' ideas and opinions and trying to logically implement these in reality (Te), some use of Ti perhaps. Observation and introspection, introversion in general.

N over S. Te in how you objectively look at yourself and try to find meaningful uses for things.

Strong Fi, you're in touch with your internal values and willing to look them over if need be. Passionate and possibly painting up fantasy images of people you like. Do you find yourself disappointed when people don't live up to these expectations?

7.)
Intuitive outsider of sorts in general. Ne in combination with Fi, very sensitive. Good with logic too, suggesting practiced thinking.

Introversion, alienation. Much speaking against Fe, insecurities about fitting in.

Please don't hate yourself, be proud of who you are.

Strong intuition, could be either Ni or Ne.

9.)

Introversion, intuition and Fi, deep connections with people, no small talk. Values introspection and thinking, want activities to make sense, I see both Te and Ti. Self-preservation, possibly some Se.

Introversion, Fi. Creating barriers, to protect inner sensitive self.

~~

In conclusion, INFP still seems extremely likely to be honest.

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts
Double post, my internet is weird today.

·
Registered
187 Posts
> People say OP is INFP
> OP doesn't think she's INFP
> OP takes the socionics test and subconsciously (or even consciously) exhibits bias away from INFP
> OP doesn't get INFP as a result
> Back to square one

On the other hand,

> You wait for OP to do the test I posted
> OP perhaps gets INFP
> Test confirms what you thought
> Problem solved

At worst OP doesn't get INFP and you can explain why you still think she is despite it.

Sky Atmosphere Poster Stock photography Space

1 - 20 of 369 Posts