Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
You sound a bit ISTJ-ish

I don't see myself as "knowledge-seeking" as other INTJs.
That goes for just about every N, so already here we can exclude you from being an intuitive.

I don't care for clinginess. I don't like when people close their mind off to different ways of thinking.
For the dislike if people being clinging we can remove the F types (or at least the Fe types)
For the dislike of people closing their minds to different ways of thinking (meaning that they don't accept your way of thinking :p) would suggest that the T function is extroverted (Te) since the introverted versions don't really care.

If I have a long day the following morning, I will stay in. If not, I will watch my show then go out. Friends can wait until it's over.
Would suggest dominant introverted function, hence decreasing the possibility of you being extroverted.

By all this I can say that you are most likely an ISTJ.

PS. I wrote this really late at night, so please ask if you got any questions.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You sound a bit ISTJ-ish

That goes for just about every N, so already here we can exclude you from being an intuitive.
Thanks for the response. It's not that I'm no "knowledge seeking," but most of the knowledge I search for isn't typical for INTJs. I'm heavily into the arts, but obviously a thinker.

I'm pretty heavy Ni, much more bigger picture than Si, to the point of ridiculousness. It's more on where in the lineup is it. I think I might be an ISFP or ISTP. Definitely not writing off ISTJ though.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Thanks for the response. It's not that I'm no "knowledge seeking," but most of the knowledge I search for isn't typical for INTJs. I'm heavily into the arts, but obviously a thinker.
This doesn't matter a bit. Interests and type are just really insignificant (what's an INTJ supposed to be interested in anyway?) - it doesn't tell you anything about cognitive functions. That being said, you're probably an INTJ, if you relate a lot to Ni.

Reactions: quadrivium
1 - 5 of 5 Posts