Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so sometimes I feel like interpersonal relationships are just so weird and cool and hard to understand when you overthink them. I mean, your regular everyday Average Joe Schmoe would look at me like I'm fucking retarded if I said this, but I feel like there is something really weird and cool about two people connecting. Two separate conscious auras joining together. Do you guys feel this way too or am I just a weirdo? xD

·
Registered
825 Posts

^ What came to mind lol.

But I kinda get what you mean! Like the mixing of two different aíuas, two beings, right? You carry a part of them and then they carry a part of you. Kinda like an exchange. :D
Sailor Moon!! I love how you tied this in! xD

@Some Kind of Blue - Yes, I do. It's a great feeling. Enjoy the warmth of it. :D

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Okay, so sometimes I feel like interpersonal relationships are just so weird and cool and hard to understand when you overthink them. I mean, your regular everyday Average Joe Schmoe would look at me like I'm fucking retarded if I said this, but I feel like there is something really weird and cool about two people connecting. Two separate conscious auras joining together. Do you guys feel this way too or am I just a weirdo? xD
You're not a weirdo! I kind of live for that moment when I feel a connection/bond with someone else; and I love seeing and hearing about others connecting in that way as well- It's all pretty amazing, and keeps my faith in humanity in the positives.

^ What came to mind lol.

But I kinda get what you mean! Like the mixing of two different aíuas, two beings, right? You carry a part of them and then they carry a part of you. Kinda like an exchange. :D
SO glad I'm not the only one, lol ^_^

·
Registered
9 Posts
weird? please...

ur definitely not alone in this one. I feel some sort of connection, or lack of, with anyone I come in contact with. whether I meet someone & it's as if the mute button wase pushed for anyone/anything else around... an amazingly perfect connection from the get go that will hopefully just get better. & I believe we even have some sort of connection (I.e. hate, jealously, uniqueness, empathy/sympathy, etc...) with basically anyone around...

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
yeah I get what you mean, It's just such a random little tihng that two peopel should be able to connect

·
World's biggest INTJ fangirl
2,314 Posts
I love it. Some people are just there, they can be nice people but you don’t thin much else of them. Then you get those people who you just click with on so many levels it feels otherworldly. It doesn’t happen often at all… but when it does… just wow!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts